Recent content by justinchung87

1. J

Toda or mugen exhaust

Ive had both systems, both good, but i prefer Toda because of the gains aswel as the noise it makes. A more racey and defined tone is how i can describe it, hope that helps...
  2. J

newbee in dc5

Welcome mate, :)
  3. J

Hey Everyone

Welcome mate! Are you looking for a facelift or prefacelift?
  4. J

Milano DC5 at SVA - Any Info Available?

Hi mate this was my car previously, i traded it in for a CW one about 1month ago, i had it for about 3months before trading it in. drives well and is in very good condition, i had it fully serviced, new brake pads fitted about 2 months ago, and also a new flywheel changed not too long ago just...
  5. J

South Mimms Convoy (South East)

Il be up for this
  6. J

Hayes Dynotech Kent?

Ah too late mate as Ive already had the Toda fitted now.. I LOVE the sound of the exhaust makes ;) I must say I was very impressed with Raymond at Hayes Dynotech, top bloke, very helpful and will be definately going back there again! His EG wasnt there but I hope to see it next time Im down...
  7. J

Hayes Dynotech Kent?

Yea I hope i get the chance to see it when Im there tomorow, getting a full toda system fitted :) cannot wait!
  8. J

Hayes Dynotech Kent?

Yea I spoke to Rayomond and he seemed pretty cool, someone was telling me that they have an EG Civic with a K20 lol?
  9. J

Hayes Dynotech Kent?

Ive booked my car with these guys for this week to have some parts fitted,just wanted to know if anyone on here have used them before? They seem nice enough over the phone and the price they have given me seem reasonable aswel..
  10. J

hi from kent

Welcome mate and good luck in your search
  11. J

Hello!

Looks really nice mate,glad youve finally found one looks a unblemished
  12. J

Heat wrapping manifold!

Was wondering what peoples opinions on heat wrapping a manifold is? Is it worthwhile doing or has anyone benifited much from doing this? Wasnt to sure if it might crack/damage it with it getting too hot ect..?
  13. J

JRSC TDI North

I actually rang both cpl and tdi north paul the other day enquiring the same thing. I think tdi quoted me around 3.5k?and thats with everything included pulley injectors ect but not inc fitting a map ect Hope that helps A
  14. J

Newbie From South Wales!

Hi and welcome mate, try Sky Insurance,I had the same problem getting quotes from companys that didnt know what your a DC5 was,so annoyi Good luck