JustinEET's latest activity

• JustinEET
    If you are using a stock exhaust manifold and just running without catalytic converter. Most likely your AFR aren't in harms way. The...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET replied to the thread Suspension geometry/design.
    This .pdf has data will further add on to the same findings from Kelvin. Shouldn't be much difference between RSX and Integra Type R...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET replied to the thread Help.
    If you have to ask where to get damper rod and piston. Then automatically you should go to Tein. We don't even know if that's a twin...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET reacted to carl hammond's post in the thread Help with Like Like.
    Contact tein or find a company who are able to service tein suspension is your only option most of us are uk based so unlikely many...
  • JustinEET
    Haven't seen them fail. And it wouldn't really wouldn't mess up the engine. If it leaks you should see engine get hot. Also if you do...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET reacted to SamDC5's post in the thread Who runs a oil cooler on a dc5? with Like Like.
    Yes, you see the pipes coming off the filter housing then to the water pump housing, that's the oem cooler system. Sent from my...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET reacted to SamDC5's post in the thread Who runs a oil cooler on a dc5? with Like Like.
    They're not even really needed on track. The stock oil cooler does a good job. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET replied to the thread The fastest DC5 in Japan!.
    Definitely an inspiration for my own car. I've been following their build for awhile. They have huge spring rates. I'm guessing to...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET reacted to IntegraDan's post in the thread The fastest DC5 in Japan! with Like Like.
    This thing is next level!
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET replied to the thread YCW Suspension.
    From what I looked, I might go with them after i'm done with my Yellow Speed's...
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET replied to the thread Power drop.
    Yeah I was thinking you were using the intake that goes back towards the header in order to get those high temperatures. I have a custom...
    • PXL_20201115_201214190.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
  • JustinEET
    JustinEET replied to the thread Power drop.
    Ok good, well that rules out leaking. Be sure to get those things installed. Oil Pressure Gauge is totally worth it if you are going to...