Recent content by JustinEET

1. JustinEET

Clockwise motion oil pressure

The Skunk2 is essentially the same design, I think Tegiwa uses the skunk2 on that Time Attack civic. I use the Skunk2 as well. It needs to be overfilled still. I will recommend Unit2 pans from now on.
  2. JustinEET

K24 swap - Ancillaries?

Those parts are interchangeable. You should concern more about the oil pump since you are using the K20 head. You won't be able to take advantage of the higher rpms until you get DC5 oil pump, and it will have to be modified to attach to K24 block.
  3. JustinEET

Troubleshooting

Make sure take a look at the chain guides. They typically go before the chain does.
  4. JustinEET

Troubleshooting

Inspect the harness that runs along the chassis to make sure you did not do physical damage when possibly bottoming out due to hooning around on the streets. Then next could possibly be your ECU. But this type of issue will require someone physically present to troubleshoot your voltage drops.
  5. JustinEET

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

If you come to the states; my home track Eagles Canyon Raceway (monthly) Circuit of the Americas Sebring International Road Atlanta
  6. JustinEET

Bump Steer Measurements

My graph actually shows that I(Personally) would pretty much have very little change. My front sits at 12KG... so I don't think I even get 2 inches worth of movement up there. Especially with braking and acceleration(Which is important to nullify bumpsteer on). Cornering actually having...
  7. JustinEET

SHG Rack Slider Install - In-Situ

I did mine with my engine out the car so it was much easier, but if I have to do anything else there while my engine is in. I definitely will grab that tool.
  8. JustinEET

Bump Steer Measurements

Hello, as promised I did my experiment with the Long Acre Bumpsteer Gauge My car Suspension: Yellow Speed Advanced Pro Circuit coilovers(Inverted Monotube) ITR lower control arms Lowered around typical track height(Lower control arms parallel with ground) Area Motorsport Tie Rod ends used for...
  9. JustinEET

Advice on Induction & Exhaust components

If you are using a stock exhaust manifold and just running without catalytic converter. Most likely your AFR aren't in harms way. The stock ECU could still make corrections for that. With stock intake manifold and stock exhaust manifold you are still getting about the same vacuum and airflow...
  10. JustinEET

Suspension geometry/design

This .pdf has data will further add on to the same findings from Kelvin. Shouldn't be much difference between RSX and Integra Type R. The SAI and scrub radius are going to be tad different because the Integra Type R control arm is longer and hub also is longer.
  11. JustinEET

Help

If you have to ask where to get damper rod and piston. Then automatically you should go to Tein. We don't even know if that's a twin tube or a monotube. Judging by thickness and length i'm guessing twin tube. Not only that do you know how much oil to use vs the pressure tuning they used with...
  12. JustinEET

Who runs a oil cooler on a dc5?

Haven't seen them fail. And it wouldn't really wouldn't mess up the engine. If it leaks you should see engine get hot. Also if you do anything other than daily driving. Like track; I would get oil pressure gauge. I've been through 3 engines.
  13. JustinEET

The fastest DC5 in Japan!

Definitely an inspiration for my own car. I've been following their build for awhile. They have huge spring rates. I'm guessing to handle the downforce, tires, and no longer needing sways.
  14. JustinEET

YCW Suspension

From what I looked, I might go with them after i'm done with my Yellow Speed's https://www.ycwsuspension.com/shop/dampers-parts/coilover-kits/testers-required/
  15. JustinEET

Power drop

Yeah I was thinking you were using the intake that goes back towards the header in order to get those high temperatures. I have a custom intake made by a parts designer for Kseries. Then it gets fed air from outside from the fog light hole. As long car is moving it will stay 10 C or less within...