Recent content by kas.366377

1. K

Its over...

Thanks again for all the messages guys. Good news for all... The car has been sold to Integrastella and he will be breaking for parts. I know theres quite a few facelifts on here, so if you need any parts Integrastella is the man to get in touch with. I really miss the car, hopefully will be...
  2. K

Its over...

thanks for the messages guys, you fellow owners are the only ones who can imagine how gutted I am because you all understand more than any other how special these cars are
  3. K

Its over...

Last week I was involved in a road traffic accident in my Integra (non fault) :( . Whilst driving down a main road, some absolute twat female driver pulled out of a side road on me without looking which caused the crash :xmad:. I really can’t put into words how gutted I am. I looked for approx...
  4. K

What makes yours special to you

I agree with all, what also makes it more special than any other car is the fact that its rare and theres few around which makes it more unique :)
  5. K

Midlands area

Hi mate, welcome to the club. Pics are a must! Which part of the midlands if you don't mind me asking? There's quite a few DC5's in the midlands now :)
  6. K

Need advice - Steering pull under acceleration!

Hi mate, have you checked the tyre pressures?
  7. K

Please vote for me.. well my car

done mate, car looks awesome in that pic, good luck
  8. K

Hey guys - finally got a DC5

welcome mate pics!
  9. K

Engine Bay Detailing

nice one jermal, great read up! sorry to be off topic a bit but Ive got that exact same strut brace on my dc5, do you know what make it is?! thanks
  10. K

parcel shelf

try integrastella on eBay?
  11. K

what car would you have...?

that red 180sx looks amazing!
  12. K

hahaha
  13. K

hi guys, Thought id start this topic, If you never had a DC5 (ie there was no such thing as an integra :0), which car would you own or like to own? realistic in terms of price too! I would probably have something like an Evo 8 MR. If i had time I would love to have saved for an extra year or...
  14. K

black oem wheels... good or bad ?

Hi mate, I would have been interested if they didn't have the red rim around the edge! Thanks anyway
  15. K

black oem wheels... good or bad ?

Hi guys, My facelift integra is a standard CW with white oem alloy wheels. Ive been thinking about getting the wheels resprayed metallic black or gun metal grey for some time now. Would I be ruining the japanese essence of the integra by spraying them? Or would it be a nice little modification...