Recent content by Kellsled

1. K

Abs code

We tried to read the codes but the machine wouldn't get connection for some reason? It could read everything else bar the abs, and the car was mapped by ap performance in Galway Ireland, very well known mapper on this side
  2. K

Abs code

Just to add, I had k100 installed in the ecu recently could this cause the problem in any way? Anyone else had this code (13/P1106) before? How do you reset ecu?
  3. K

Abs code

I'm getting a p1108 barometric pressure code on my facelift dc5, does anyone know what this is? i previously had my abs out and re installed it but the mechanic that was with us said it will more than likely be the pump. Any info would be much appreciated thanks Phil
  4. K

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

Grow up
  5. K

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

I don't even drive mine in the rain so a daily is a no go for me :/ fresh import 2 years ago and I've put around 300 miles on it since haha I use a Honda Jazz as my daily, great car. I used to daily my Jordan and dc2 for a little while but with buckets and cage they didn't last long. Mines a...
  6. K

Rear arch panel

You can buy replacement quarters brand new from Honda but there not cheap. Obviously the best option but as said any body man worth his salt makes them up from scratch. Make sure get plenty of pictures of work done, I had a very well known body man were I live do my Jordan and I bought...
  7. K

Which wheel nuts?

Have the muketi ones and they have seen track and been on and off loads of times and still 100%, reason I went for them was because there high tensile steel and not alloy garbage, would never buy alloy nuts ever again! Had the genuine d1 spec ones and they came loose on me, threads where garbage...
  8. K

Rear arch panel

If it's just brown and no bubbling you might get away with a Dremel and take the surface rust away, and cover it with a touch up, obv a full roof spray would be best option but I'd cover it up to protect it from starting into proper rust and not just surface. I hand a mb4 Civic few years ago and...
  9. K

Rear arch panel

The rust is in the panel and when the rear arches rust it usually starts from the inside. Surface rust is different, the likes of the underside or behind bumpers is able to be treated. If you just get it rubbed down and "rust killer" on it it will come back 99.9% of the time. If you want to keep...
  10. K

Rear arch panel

Will last a year if that and you will see it coming back, only way to get rid of rust is to cut it out, sanding down and using rust killer is a temporary fix. A lot of bigger body shops can't be bothered with the work so it's an easy way for them to make a few quid on you. If you want to keep...
  11. K

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

Seen two fellas in town near me race, one in dc5 with bolt ins and mapped to 250 or so against a m3 with I take and super sprint exhaust and was side by side right to the dc5s limiter. I was lagging behind in a r33 gtst skyline with a very bad map at the time haha
  12. K

Subaru / Poobaru.. opinions please!

That one looks very nice
  13. K

Fresh import prices!?

I paid 10k + for my grade4 b 2004 facelift last year with full history and 73k and same car would cost 13 or so. Since leaving eu the already rising prices are rising further. Mine hasn't done any more than 500 miles since I bought it haha
  14. K

Engine Oil change frequency for track days

Every track day I did mine and was pointless,came out as fresh as it went in. Every other track day is fine, or about 3k miles after the trackday