Recent content by kimi

1. kimi

Saw this on Yaris UK made me laugh.

i cant believe that the yaris guys are still talking about chargers :xClubbed: i had a yaris t-sport phase2 & in 2005 i took it over to TTE in Germany and had a compressor fitted by them, it was the 1st one in the UK back then :xgrin: it was a great little fun car, with loads of torque...
  2. kimi

Newbie, well kind of!

:xwavey: glad you are pleased with teggy, it gave me loads of fun miles, it had got to the stage where i just couldnt give it the care it has always had though, so pleased to know its gone to someone who is going to look after it. xrofl at CaLi tie bar worth another try :P kimi :wub:
  3. kimi

Cornish Newbie

welcome :xwavey: look out for me, i'm down your way next weekend :xgrin: kimi
  4. kimi

Honda Part numbers.

WINDSCREEN -73111 S6M 000 TOP MOULDING -73150 S6M 003 O/S MOULDING -73152 S6M 003 N/S MOULDING -73162 S6M 003
  5. kimi

windscreen replacement difficulties

Ollie, i am pleased to report that today they arrived with the correct screen :xgrin: its all fitted and all is fine :xgrin: Thank you for all your help and yes they waived my excess :xyes: The guy who came today, called to tell me he was on the way and gave me a time he would arrive &...
  6. kimi

yes thank you, Their customer care called me and apologised and told me that they will refund my excess. i will let you know how tomorrow goes kim xx
  7. kimi

Thank you Ollie they have called me and they are comming on Thursday to fit my new screen. Thank you & the other people from Sky who have helped me with this. kimi xx
  8. kimi

They didnt turn up with anything :xtsk: no phone call either. so we called them today.......they are calling me back tomorrow :xaiweb3: :xaiweb3: ollie you have a pm :xgrin:
  9. kimi

ok Ollie i will drop you a pm x on the bright side after speaking to them 3 times again today, at 4pm they contacted Honda and tell me a new screen will be here on Friday. James, they already have the new top strip as the bought it when they came out with the RSX screen, and tell me they...
  10. kimi

Just over a week ago i gave sky my insurance a call, as my windscreen has cracked sky gave me the phone number to Autowindscreens who markerstudy use. i gave Autowindscreens a call & gave them all the details they needed. The same day they called me & told me a date when they would come &...
  11. kimi

Honda Part numbers.

Thanks & i did use the search and found that post :xyes: however those part numbers are for Autoglass reference, i want a Honda part number my insurance do not use Autoglass and they are ordering the screen through Honda.
  12. kimi

Honda Part numbers.

please can anyone tell me the part number for a front windscreen? 52 plate dc5 thanks xx
  13. kimi

Thanks to the lads at Xtreme

yep xtreme were Ralliart uk, they did do a number of builds / track cars strange what you say about the coilovers...chris was fitting a set of coilovers to a X when i took the teg in :xaiweb3: maybe he asked a salesman to fit them :xgrin: Xtreme did most of the work to my old supercharged...
  14. kimi

Thanks to the lads at Xtreme

Took my teg today to Xtreme in Lye West Midlands for a service, and fitted 2 new front drop links, Chris the techy who did it made a great job, very pleased with their service :xgrin: and as an extra bonus they gave me a lift to MerryHill shopping centre, while my teg was being serviced..and...
  15. kimi

front drop link

I found out today that my front offside drop link has snapped, tegs felt fine but i've been driving like miss daisy lately! i have a couple of questions before i go out and replace it, should i replace both sides? instead of just replacing the snapped one does anyone have the correct part...