Recent content by klone

1. K

Driftworks quick release and personal horn button - trimming needed?

Hi all, As above really, I have the kit and wheel fitted by there's no way on this earth the horn button will fit. Has anyone had to trim theirs? If someone could show me their button if they have as I don't want to butcher my button unless I 100% have too. Cheers!
  2. K

2nd hand ECU - RBC

thanks spooke. didn't realise Romain was so close! have emailed them :)
  3. K

2nd hand ECU - RBC

I did think that if im honest. just trying to cheap out! theres no-one around me (Essex) that seems to map them which is a same. at least the question has been answered for future searches, cheers John!
  4. K

2nd hand ECU - RBC

Hi All, searched but cant find a definitive answer so hoping you guys can help. Looking at getting a 2nd hand mapped ecu at some point. most people have an RBC mapped into it which is something I will end up getting... but at the moment I don't have it. If I was to put a 2nd hand ECU on...
  5. K

Mental Prices

have a look at the for sale section here, some really nice ones pop up fairly regularly :)
  6. K

Mental Prices

think its just the power of the Yen at the moment. they've gone up in the year I've owned my Teg. my other half has an EP3 and whilst its a nice car I much prefer my dc5 to drive. the dc5 just feels a bit more raw over the uk ep3. nothing like the dc2 feels but still a bit more sporty. plus I...
  7. K

Torque GT

just to chuck in my two cents. Ive had my teg for a year almost to the day. faultless experience from the start from Darren and Mike, couldn't have been happier. Once I picked the car up, I did have a couple of teething issues with battery issues and the like but after speaking to Darren they...
  8. K

Badge Backing Removal

Hi Guys, during a routine wash of the teg, I stupidly blasted the integra badge and it came flying off! now, usually with debadging I just use some Shift Tar and Glue remover but this time its different. The backing isn't just the usual foam, its also hard plastic! seems the badge has properly...
  9. K

Ebay Bonnet Strut Kit

Hi All, does anyone here have the ebay strut kit from ebay from hong kong? I think ive found a seller of the struts in the UK, but looking for some more info on the struts... length, poundage of the actual struts etc. I don't like the size of the ebay brackets, so if I pick up the struts from...
  10. K

New Coilovers - Clicking when driving?

well ive just agreed to take it to a mate who is actually a mechanic! haha. I've admitted defeat this time. At least I had a go eh! lol. Cheers for the advice this far chaps!
  11. K

I didn't touch anything on them other than changing the damping from hard to midrange. being a complete novice to 'decent' coilovers, I just checked the collars were all tight and put them on! haha. its 100% a click though, not a knock, you really have to listen for it... if youre not deadly...
  12. K

it could be I suppose. at first there was creaking from the front, but when I had it aligned everything was SO out.... and once the alignment was done it stopped the creaking. The clicking tends to go away at higher speed but I assume its drowned out from road noise. I live down a road where I...
  13. K

im not saying im an expert, it just seems unlikely itll be the coilovers, just clicking on the one side (which I didn't mention) Ive done a bolt check (including the locking collars) and everything looks lovely and tight, nothing was loose...
  14. K

Hi Guys, Recently fitted some Meister r coilovers, along with front and rear droplinks and rear camber arms. now ive had the car all aligned, I can hear a faint clicking sound when driving slowly. It doesn't seem to be all the time, and it can be made worse by turning at slow speeds. I 100%...
  15. K

Rear Speaker Recommendations

Vtec is a way of life - on ebay, search for 'SAK-1209' they are civic adaptors, I got some last week and they fit perfectly.