Recent content by kokos191

1. K

MTEC K20/K24 Race Spring Group Buy Interest

Any1 fitted the race springs? I was wondering if its too much to be installed on a daily driving car.
  2. K

k20a oem piston pin offset??

As in the title, I am wondering how much is the oem piston pin offset of our engines? This is also called wrist pin offset. Thanks!
  3. K

water / meth on NA k20a ????

Anyone tried water/meth on a NA k20a engine? If yes what was the results you got (about temps, hp, or anything else) Is it worth it ??
  4. K

evap purge control solenoid

Hey there guys, i got a small issue there, a solenoid broke on the sensor and am searching to buy a new sensor but i cant really find 1 that fits our cars on ebay. Would the sensor of any other honda fit too or are they different? Any help appreciated!!! Theres a photo too...
  5. K

tegiwa manifold fits on j's racing 70rr???

yep you are right, let me think of it
  6. K

its the SS one not the titanium hehe ;) Would use the tegiwa header cause its kind of cheaper i think?
  7. K

yeah i saw that, so a flange would make the job if am right ;)
  8. K

well yes it comes with the 2-1 section. But i might go for the tegiwa 4-2-1 instead, thats why am asking ;)
  9. K

was wondering if the tegiwa / toda manifold will fit on the j's racing 70rr exhaust system?
  10. K

how to ged rid of EXTRA LIGHT scratches (black dc5)?????

Here is photos of what am talking about ;)
  11. K

allright! thanks once again ;)
  12. K

hmmm i just found this, anyone knows if this ll work or maybe tried it before? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinnacle-Advanced-Finishing-Polish-Restores-Colour-and-Gloss-to-Car-Paintwork-/151107836492?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item232eba9a4c
  13. K

i am using http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-MITT-CARE-2-IN-1-MICROFIBRE-NOODLE-MESH-WASH-MITT-WASHING-VALETING-/130960039914?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1e7dd39fea to wash the car and using turtle wash and wax. Cheers
  14. K

thank you for answering guys! cheers
  15. K

Hey there guys, i tried many techniques to get rid of those small scratches. They are so light that they appear only when the sun is facing the car, also if you are like 1meter away of the car even when its a sunny day you cant notice them. Any ideas? Thanks.