Recent content by Krone

1. K

Normal engine readings

Hey guys, I am about to buy a set of gauges and I was wondering if you would know the normal readings from a stock JDM K20A. Most important would be Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature and Water Temperature and what it shouldn't exceed. But if you have any other readings from the sensors i wouldn't...
  2. K

DEFI RACER GAUGES sandwich plate

I tried for a couple of hours to find a A-Pillar pod fr right hand drive but seems to have no luck. they have plenty for LHD RSX though...
  3. K

DEFI RACER GAUGES sandwich plate

i am looking to install oil pressure, oil temp and water temp. i know for a fact that i need a sandwich plate but defi doesn‘t supply any of their own so i was wondering if you guys could recommended me some good sandwich plates that would work with these pricey gauges i‘m about to buy 😱
  4. K

Will it fit??

I think the problem is that its only marketed as an exhaust for the RSX-S
  5. K

Will it fit??

I have a 2006 DC5R and i am looking to swap to a HKS Hi Power Turbo (2.5 inch catback) although on this website it is addressed to an RSX Type S which I thought the cat cutout would be in the same place as a Type R. According to this website it wouldn't fit my type r...
  6. K

Facelift to Prefacelift conversion

Hi, i'm about to purchase a 2004 DC5R (facelift) in which the previous owner had cut the bumper for the intake which i find very ugly and due for a replacement. However I like the prefacelift front end very much and I was wondering if anyone had done this conversion (me googling for a very long...