Recent content by Kryostasys

1. K

Running 98+ron on KPRO tuned for 95ron

It shouldn't do any harm running a higher grade fuel when your cars been mapped for use on a lower grade; you just won't be getting the full potential out of the fuel, as your map will be less aggressive, run less advance etc. Definitely won't do any harm in my experience :!: EDIT: typo's
  2. K

Since poeple are talking games...

I'll go ahead and ask and reveal how much of a life I don't have... :P Anyone on here play World of Warcraft? And if so, which server is your main on, and Horde or Alliance? Be intereting to find out if I've owned anyone on here who plays on Zenedar :lol: :roll:
  3. K

Pioneer Units that came with...

Heya, My teg I recently acquired came with what appeared to be quite a ncie head unit from Pioneer. It's a 2 piece unit, AVIC-H07 HDD and CD Player with built in GPS system, and AVIC-V07 EQ and LCD Display interface for it. Lovely as it is, the damn thing was a JDM model, which wasn't...
  4. K

Hey all

I'm in Kingston, Southwest Greater London/Surrey. I'm probably going to keep her completely standard for now, I sank a lot of money into my rex, and can't really afford to do the same. Though no doubt i'll end up succumbing to temptation and be back to tinkering and uprating on my weekends...
  5. K

Hey all

Hiya, Just thougth I'd introduce myself as a new owner of a '51 Blue DC5 :) Been a member browsing the forums for some time now, and recently as chance would have it I came in need of a new car, and also in a position to purchase a DC5. Always been a Honda man myself actually, and previously...