Recent content by L33LEG

1. L

Soon to be DC5 owner hopefully

Very handy having a mate who can import for you, get a few over ha. I'm local to Trafford, literally parked there right now. Once you get one we'll have to organise a meet with the local teg owners. I got my fresh import a few years ago and yet to meet anyone.
  2. L

Which springs

Thanks for all the replies. I think I need to use the search next time I start a thread ha, will have a good luck now. Eibach sportlines are usually a decent height on other brand cars so I'll see if I can find pics of them on integras and see if they'll do for me. Probably end up with...
  3. L

Which springs

Hi I've got a set of tein springs on my teg but the front end is too high. Rear is fine but want the front down quite a bit more. Before I go down the coilover route which springs are the lowest available? Pics to give me an idea would be very helpful as well, thank you.
  4. L

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

They will definetly try and make it too expensive to run and tax a petrol car but being petrolheads that won't stop us. You won't see me anywhere near an electric car. People who buy new cars will be the ones who will switch sides but seen as I've no interest at all in anything modern then I'll...
  5. L

Advice Please!

Looks a really nice example, haven't heard of the seller before but looks tidy. Price is right as well and about the same as what I'll be selling mine for if I do decide to sell it. Main thing I'd check is underneath seen as it's had a few years in the UK, hopefully wasn't driven too much in...
  6. L

To be honest I just like to have my cars so they're nice to look at in the garage and just wait for a sunny day to take them out. I'm fairly new to the honda scene (bmw guy sorry) but somehow ended up with two Honda's that I absolutely love but I need to free up a space in the garage so one...
  7. L

Yeah we shouldn't have any regrets because selling things makes us able to move onto something else. Saw a black exige recently, I've no use for one but they look absolutely amazing. The ek9 I've got is immaculate so was worth buying, I couldn't turn it down ha. I want to sell one of my...
  8. L

Agree with Carl, prices of classic and performance cars are rising fast and isn't just covid tax, especially Japanese cars with Japan and the US pricing everybody out of the market. I feel you pain selling cars and not buying certain ones seeing prices some go for now. Not quite to the extreme...
  9. L

I've noticed recently that the import companies have put their DC5s up a few grand for around £15-16k. I've got a fresh import (summer 2020) that's been in my garage all winter and tempted to sell. How much privately are these expected to go for now for immaculate rust free examples?
  10. L

Dc5 new owner - front spring issues

Yes just over £20, ordered one earlier. Was going to get the full top mount but they're out of stock. Hopefully fixes it so don't need to take it off twice. Apart from that thoughI absolutely love the DC5 and can't fault it. Will start a project thread soon.
  11. L

Thank you Carl, I will order the bearing plate and hopefully that cures it. At least whilst I'm fitting them I can see if anything else is wrong or fitted incorrectly. Thanks again.
  12. L

Hi I've got standard shocks with brand new tein springs. I had another look this morning and it's looking like it's the top mount. Whislt turning the wheel you can see it murder lookingup the shock on the top rubber. I'll buy the part and fit it and also can see then if the top rubber was...
  13. L

Quick update with this. I thought the noise might of been the sleeves that are on the coils so last night I took them off and the noise had gone completely. However I was driving earlier today and the noise came back on the passenger side. Just had a read about it and sounds like those sleeves...
  14. L

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

Interior looks amazing. Colours work perfectly! Thanks for the pics
  15. L

Dc5_Luke's PFL CW DC5

That looks spot on, really nice choice of mods. Super clean looking. Nice sneak view of the red cage as well, any interior pics? Was just saying to my mate yesterday that I wish I had L33 TEG reg, had to look twice at yours then ha.