Recent content by larz

1. L

DC5 Owner Soon

I have a 180sx for drifting now, i love the sound off the blow off valve, but it's nothing on K20 VTEC. My DC5 sounded so curse good... There's something about honda...
  2. L

How dog friendly is the Dc5?

Boot is huge if you throw down the rear seats. Just be conscious that the loading area is very high so expect a very scratched rear bumper from the dogs jumping in and out...
  3. L

Key wont turn in driver door!

It's in with Honda now, so hoping it won't be too expensive...
  4. L

Key wont turn in driver door!

My keys go into the lock fine (tried both) and occasionally can turn as expected, but most of the time the keys wont turn at all! The keys are perfect in the passenger door. I took the door cards off and had a look for anything weird but couldn't find anything. Also tried some WD-40, but no...
  5. L

im soooo glad i dont drive a Poobaru or a member on this forum...

they think the scooby is a nice looking car? man, love is blind :) I'll stick with me teg, regardless of it being slower than a frustrated family car :) That said, they do sound lovely :)
  6. L

Newbie DC5 owner

welcome! PICS!
  7. L

New to the forum!

I suggest staying well away from VTEC for a while when you're getting used to the car. It's a serious machine and needs to be respected. Never hit VTEC changeover in corners in 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th... get good tyres, they will save your life. It's easy to go wild when you jump from <100bhp to...
  8. L

howdy!

Whereabouts? I'm based in Kerry
  9. L

Double Din, which one?

TBH, i didn't bother with the screen as i have ios devices, iphone, ipad, etc. bluetooth to the speakers was my priority, so i went with this one: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22247-head-unit-installation-diy-jvc-kw-xr811/page__p__218465__hl__+jvc%20+larz__fromsearch__1#entry218465
  10. L

DC5 Owner Soon

Be patient m8... never ever rush into buying a car unless it's a car off the club, which has belonged to a fairly active member...
  11. L

howdy!

Welcome!
  12. L

Daily driving without a Cat

WOW, you brought it to oz?!?! don't want to divert the topic, but how much does that cost?
  13. L

Owners in Warwickshire?

try get yourself to japfest :)
  14. L

Something different OEM lovers shield your eyes :P

I've always felt that the right hand bonnet looks great... Looks better than full carbon IMHO
  15. L

JOIN 40+ DC5's at our Japfest 2012 stand!

If the ferry from Ireland was cheaper i'd be there in a flash :)