Recent content by Lauren

1. Lauren

Identifying a knock

Could be a worn steering rack slider?
  2. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

Thanks :) Sorry we went the other way last minute, I fancied a mcdonalds and coffee! It was nice having a CW DC5 buddy. Can't believe you haven't touched the eg in so long, you really need to get started again on it. Especially as the teg needs nothing doing to it so use the time wisely!
  3. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

Re: everyone who has messaged me about the MF10s (thank you) but I'm going to wait until June before I sell them so please drop me a message then. Thanks.
  4. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

Thank you for your advice everyone, I think I'll go down the route of forums and autotrader first. I put my old car on gumtree and had nothing but messages with low offers- just people trying their luck. I didn't mind answering at first but then it got a bit tedious declining them all!
  5. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

:) always open to offers Dan. It's one less thing for me to worry about sorting that way. Feeling a bit stressed what with work and doing a masters equivalent at the same time :(
  6. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

Not sure what to do about the MF10s, there's no need to keep them 'just in case' I ever buy another DC5. But then, if I was to end up getting a CRZ I'm sure they're the same stud pattern.
  7. Lauren

Best Place to Sell a DC5

I've decided that I will be putting my car up for sale soon as I just don't use it enough. I've just received a promotion at work to a completely new role that I have never done before, and have 2 big exams coming up, so really don't have the time to worry and stress about tyre kickers and time...
  8. Lauren

Js with straight b pipe

@dc5ian I keep checking on your for sale threadjust in case! @Apple yeah that could be helpful, thank you. May put a Wanted thread up soon to see if anyone wants to swap.
  9. Lauren

Js with straight b pipe

@Apple, have you had a chance to get yours sound tested? I'm looking to swap my 70rr system for a 60rs system this year, but buying a 60rs backbox and separate b-pipe is an option too. Just wondering exactly how loud it'd be, as to whether it'd be worth considering.
  10. Lauren

What does Your Dc5 say about YOU

Mine is the opposite to me... It's loud and I'm shy as anything!
  11. Lauren

Loudest cat back exhaust ~£600

J's Racing 70rr FTW. Just remember it does mean you can't enjoy your car as much as others do with quieter exhausts on their cars.
  12. Lauren

pre facelift spoon progressives?

When mine came they said EP3 on them, maybe that's what they're listed under on the website?
  13. Lauren

pre facelift spoon progressives?

^^ ditto. That's where I got mine
  14. Lauren

Show us your non standard white alloys!!

Thank you, that's very nice of you :)
  15. Lauren

Ef8 CRX owner saying hi....

Welcome! Your CRX looks very clean, feel free to show us more pics! Are you keeping it or selling it? Any plans in mind for the DC5 if you get it?