Recent content by LC5

1. L

Autobrite Nilfisk connector

If you call they are normally helpful
  2. L

Front bumper bolts

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures or sizes for the bolts required to secure the bottom of the front bumper to the car and the side ones near the headlamps Went to Honda and they basically said don't buy ours get some from a DIY shop haha
  3. L

Rockingham Summer Social THURS 7TH JUNE

Just a reminder that this THURSDAY 7TH is Rockingham Raceways summer social event I have been to one or two in the past and they can be quite a good turn out of a large variety of cars 6pm till 9pm £2 per person to enter I believe Track time and sprint challenge Basically park up in the...
  4. L

Interior lighting

Thanks for replying SamDC5! That helps me out! Thanks for your help dude!
  5. L

Interior lighting

Hey people just a quick yes or no question… I have a pre face lift and and was just wondering if the word 'MIRROR' on the mirror button that moves the wing mirror glass is supposed to be illuminated RED like the rest of the interior lights I noticed on the facelift it is…just wondering if...
  6. L

What's the current trend or your go to product to scrub up the seats?

Smart products are good, I sometimes use their Carpet one its good and smells good
  7. L

Wing mirrors holding water?

if your mirrors are manual keep them on a slight close so it drips out, other than that get the corner of a micro fibre down the crack and sit it on the mirror whilst you do the rest of the car to absorb it up…If you are using good product I wouldn't worry too much
  8. L

ARC air induction

Cheers man didn't know they went for that much, I think the filters are still for sale…Just wasn't sure if they were any good for a short ram…
  9. L

ARC air induction

the short ram induction kits second hand…….how much would you expect to pay for one?
  10. L

Enkei wheel size

Hey guys just refreshing this wondering if anybody else out there is running et35 on these wheels
  11. L

Enkei wheel size

Hey Guys thanks for your replies…been helpful
  12. L

Enkei wheel size

I see everyone is getting RPF1 17x9 et45……has anybody got them in ET35 9inch on here? Thanks
  13. L

ENKEI

Yeah the USA normally run stance rubbish and not practical/meaty race fitments haha so don't really look so much on the RSX stuff what fitment and profiles you gone for ?
  14. L

ENKEI

Just wondering who's got RPF1's and if people could post up their DC5's with them on :D just curious to see peoples styles and fitment