Recent content by Lee

1. L

CE28N Time Attacks (Black/Red Lip) suppliers in the UK??

Nice wheels! 8) I would speak to Stevie at Unit 8 (http://www.unit-8.co.uk) if you want a set of Rays.
  2. L

Evening - very soon to be a DC5 owner!

Welcome! :xwavey: I will keep an eye out for you when im heading through Ponty for some Abduls. :D
  3. L

Reg and Interior bulb codes?

99.9% sure they are both W5W (501) bulbs.
  4. L

Mugen Carbon Rear Number Plate Cover

Nice pic! 8) Guessing thats the Humber Bridge? Maybe a photoshoot if were both up at Unit 8 sometime when they get their new premises.
  5. L

So it was you that ruined the dream! :x :x :x :lol:
  6. L

Here you go LA-DC5 ITR, not the clearest but best pic I have got of mine. They look really good on CW.
  7. L

In a word, yes. :lol: Got mine before the Yen rate went tits up. VTEC Direct have them down as £132.36 delivered.
  8. L

You don't mate, it covers it up. I had Mark at Unit 8 dremel a small hole in mine so that the light came through.
  9. L

Keighley trade centre

Hi Celox, This is the one I remember from when I had my Supra. The member in the thread who had the problem and had to get her solicitor involved was called girlracer1970. There are many other stories in the thread of people who just visited and walked away with no intention of ever buying from...
  10. L

Keighley trade centre

No probs mate, I hate to see people getting ripped off. :x If you still have any plans on visiting them then type them into Google and see how many complaints come up about them on other forums.
  11. L

Keighley trade centre

Don't do it! :o :xtsk: They have a shocking reputation mate, amazed they are still allowed to trade. When I went down there the motors were crap and the guy I spoke to was an idiot.
  12. L

Ay up from Yorkshire

Hi Greensprout, over Morley way mate.
  13. L

Ay up from Yorkshire

Oh no, not another one in Yorkshire! :roll: Just kidding :D Welcome, nice buy, black with black interior 8)
  14. L

Replacement Air Intake Arm

Part number is TB2498. I got mine from here with no problems. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAMCO-SILICONE-IN ... 240%3A1318
  15. L

where to find performance dc5 parts??

You could also try Unit 8 mate, I use them for parts and work on my car. 8) www.unit-8.co.uk