Recent content by lelonsbl

1. L

K24z3 dipstick

But the sump is shallower
  2. L

K24z3 dipstick

Hi, does anyone know which oil dipstick I need to use? Engine k24z3 Head k20a2 Oil pan k20a2 Oil pump k20a2
  3. L

The fastest DC5 in Japan!

this car is my inspiration
  4. L

carbon parts weight

Ok, sorry
  5. L

carbon parts weight

I understand, but it would be enough if someone wrote "hello, I have a seibon doors, its weight is xx kg" I want to know only indicatively
  6. L

carbon parts weight

that's why I want to ask people who have one of these elements and see what the weight is. I'm not rude, only what you wrote, I know, I ask specifically about the weight, if you have such knowledge, write specifically :)
  7. L

carbon parts weight

have seen this topic and my question is not answered there. You also did not bring anything new, I ask people who know how much it weighs :)
  8. L

carbon parts weight

does anyone know what is the weight of carbon elements? (bonnet, Trunk, doors)
  9. L

suspension problem

ok thanks, I'll write to the area
  10. L

suspension problem

I haven't spoken to YS. I had no idea that the shock absorber was adapted to a given spring. I thought it could be changed freely
  11. L

suspension problem

no, its standard dynamic pro sport with changed springs clicks changed and still the same I put on hard springs due to the lack of stabilizer bars I am thinking of buying premium competition, maybe then it will change? are these shock absorbers different from dynamic pro sport? yes the harness...
  12. L

suspension problem

stiffened original mounts. but that's not it. It also jumps when it falls into a bump or grater
  13. L

suspension problem

hi i have a problem with my suspension. at the exit of the bend the car bounces. Anyone had such a problem and solved it? coilovers - yellowspeed dynamic pro sport, spring rate f-12, r-20 in this video you can clearly see what I mean