Recent content by Lex259

1. L

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

We’re dc5 type r’s available in the US? Maybe some people are expecting a price increase along those lines?
  2. L

Garage3R - Dorset - EXCELLENT

Guys, I've had Garage3R do some work on my DC5 recently and they've been fantastic. The team there has a background in Ferrari, Maserati and McLaren servicing but the guys themseleves actually own DC5's and RX7's, so they get a fair amount of JDM work too. Good pricing, really good attention to...
  3. L

Advice on track wheels

Looking at getting a set of wheels for track days and would be grateful for any recommendations on size and offsets. When I was at TGM earlier this week I noticed that a couple of the integras there had 235 section fronts and 225 rears - is that a regular set up? Thanks!
  4. L

Portsmouth/Southampton

Ages ago! It‘s Alex, I had a black mk 2 MR2 at the time. Now I‘ve got an arctic DC5 for most of the track days I do!! Thanks for turning me 😂
  5. L

Portsmouth/Southampton

I‘m in Bournemouth but have family in fareham so up for meeting! I think it was phil r type on here who sold me on teg‘s years ago when he had a white dc2! Would be great to catch up!
  6. L

Small front number plate

Thanks, I‘ll check them out.
  7. L

Small front number plate

Ideally I‘d mount it using some mild adhesive so I can remove it easily if needed. I would like to have the plate mounted flush with the bumper so it doesn‘t hang down like the usual square style. Road legal would be helpful!
  8. L

Small front number plate

I would like to use a smaller style front number plate instead of the large square style one I have at the moment - any recommendations?
  9. L

Normal temperature range?

I‘m a noob here so apologies if this is a stupid question, but what is the regular temperature range for the DC5 (standard engine)? My gauge looked a little low after a couple of hours on the motorway today...thanks! [edit: I‘ve tried uploading a picture of my gauge but it doesn‘t work - the...
  10. L

HKB boss kit - size?

Thinking of fitting one with a personal or Momo wheel, and need to know how long the boss kit is so I can choose a flat/semi/full dished wheel...can anyone help?
  11. L

Thruxton 8th of June

I'll be going to this...will be using my NB MX5. On the lookout for a DC5 if you can point me in the right direction / give me any advice. Look forward to seeing yours at the track!