Recent content by littl ed

1. L

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

No not yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

Paid [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

Does anyone know what connects to this hole above the oil filter housing?

Ok cheers buddy [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Toda back box fit any other b pipe?

Cheers James I thought I had purchased a ep3 b pipe and was getting upset haha!
  5. L

Toda back box fit any other b pipe?

Hi folks, Has anyone on here fitted a toda back box to any other b pipe? The only reason I ask is because I am led to believe that ep3 and dc5 b pipes are the same length? However I have an aftermarket b pipe I've recently purchased which was apparently off of a dc5 and my toda back box is too...
  6. L

Please help! Where does this bracket go?

You are spot on rob! Fitted it today! thanks for your help mate
  7. L

No I think it is originally black? In terms of size it will fit the engine loom by bulk head where the curve is? But won't fit any loom clips to it?
  8. L

Can you please post a photo of it fitted cali?
  9. L

Not with the bracket at the moment but got a better photo? photobucket.com/user/lukeyboy15/media/image.jpg1_zps9gqc81qr.jpg.html][/URL]
  10. L

I think it goes on the bulk head? Possible holds a loom?? But really not sure?
  11. L

So my dc5 has been apart for a couple of months for a refresh and now it's time for it to go back together but I can't work out where this bracket goes! I should of taken more pictures I know haha! Many thanks guys! com/user/lukeyboy15/media/image.jpg1_zpsp2i9ldff.jpg.html][/URL]
  12. L

hardrace rear shock bushes

Has anyone got these? Iv ordered a set for my oem shocks that dont fit?! Im in talks with hardrace but my oem bush is 38mm outer diameter and the hardrace ones are 40mm! Has anyone had this problem? Or can you get a polybush for these? Because I cant find one anywhere? cheers guys!