Recent content by logik

1. L

Gearbox oil GL4 or GL5

Using Amsoil MTF in my gearbox for 1.5 years now and it is super stuff. Look its simple, Honda recommend changes to the gearbox oil ever 20-30k miles but i change mine once a year or there abouts depending on the driving i am doing. I only do about 7k miles a year so my gearbox is getting...
  2. L

Toyo Proxes T1R Pressures

Hey Stu mate What dates in August as i am away on holidays during that month. I think i will go with the new Goodyear Eagle Asymets next though. Nothing but good reviews about them.
  3. L

Toyo Proxes T1R Pressures

Hi lads, Been awhile since was on. I know alot of you have or have had Toyo Proxes T1R. I have mine on the car a few months now but i cannot seem to get a comfortable feel to them. They are just and OK tyre not great but not bad either. I have read that the Toyo do need higher pressures...
  4. L

Differant ECU's

If i had the money though it would be a Motec ECU and not the KPro. Seen the Motec in a EP3 track car and my god its agressive.
  5. L

Cabin Roof Bulb

Noticed that the blue one in the car is a 12v 8w. Halfords only have 12v 10w and i checked that site you gave me: www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk and they never heard of a 12v 8w bulb. They have 12v 10w. As its only used when you open the door of the car i went with 12v 10w and a 2 watt difference...
  6. L

Cabin Roof Bulb

Yeah the honda OEM ones seem to have a nice blueish tint off them. Will go to Halfords and see what they have. Thanks mate.
  7. L

Cabin Roof Bulb

My roof light blew tonight, wondering if the bulb is a generic bulb or a honda specific one? Anyone know the code for it? Thanks,
  8. L

How many have their car undersealed?

Sadly i dont know anyone over here in Ireland that do underseal so we have to do it ourselves Jay82 did you get someone to do yours for you or was it yourself?
  9. L

You doing the wheels arches also or just the belly of the car?
  10. L

Yeah exactly, its hard to do on axle stands alright. We did the cousins evo about 3 weeks ago using the stands and the stuff gets everywhere. Think i will get stuck in then on the next dry week.
  11. L

Just wondering how many of you have your 5 undersealed? I am thinking about throwing mine up on axle stands as soon as we get a few dry days and giving my car a coat of underseal. Looking to use Waxoyl. Using the spray version first and then going over with the liquid version and a paint...
  12. L

Removing Brembo Nipple Rubber Without Damage

Have completed this now and it was very easy to do actually. I bought 3 bottles of Motul RBF 660 fluid. Two bottle would have been enough but i flushed the entire reservoir as i wanted to make sure i got new fluid all the way around the system. My fluid was a dark brown colour and looked...
  13. L

Thanks mate, Yeah it is the dust caps, but if i was to loosen the nipples and remove the caps surely i would let air into the system? Can the caps not be removed before loosening the nipple?
  14. L

Will sound like a stupid question but i am setting to work on my brakes tomorrow doing a full fluid change. I have bought 3 x 500ml bottle of Motul RBF 660 fluid for the job. I remember the rubber covering the nipples to be very tight, wondering if anyone has any tips to remove the rubber...
  15. L

Problems after changing brake fluid

How would one boil their fluid before bleeding it?