Recent content by Lopes3d

1. L

Sourcing water leaks

Still leaking water through into boot spare wheel well. For now I’ve put microfibres under both rear clusters and taped them up if they leak should be wet, I hope. Does look to be streaming down there, but also got black silicone round so someone has had previous issues prior to my ownership...
  2. L

Exhaust Quandary

I’ve currently got a solid fab full system with decat and centre res, with a tegiwa carbon intake. Does anyone know of drive by DB that these roughly make as I’m looking to do Bedford but drive by is at 87.5 DB
  3. L

front tow hook

I’ve just been having a look at other options and have ordered an adjustable tow strap, for the money will be a lot cheaper than a fixed tow hook and will just bolt it directly onto the crash bar. Cheers for the help though
  4. L

front tow hook

Just had a read through the thread, I’ve contacted bhp imports to see if he can still get one. Failing that who’s this local company who have been fabricating them?
  5. L

front tow hook

Or if anyones used the below whereabouts have they been mounted to https://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa-front-tow-hook.html
  6. L

front tow hook

Reviving an old thread here, I’m after a tow hook again that needs no bumper modification if possible. Had an order for a kawai racing front tow hook but tegiwa have cancelled as can’t get hold of one. Can’t seem to find any of the J’s racing ones in the UK or a distributer For the fabric...
  7. L

Sourcing water leaks

For those that have had rear wiper deletes done don’t overlook the grommet as I’m fairly certain this is where mines coming from now. Removed boot trim and carpet around there. Water is collecting in the spare wheel well. Almost looks like waters getting in through that and gravity is pushing...
  8. L

Sourcing water leaks

I know that pal will need a set of these regardless, thanks though
  9. L

Sourcing water leaks

I’ll defo have to get a set new gutter strips as there lifting and all perished. Haven’t peeled them back yet to see if the sealer has gone. Does anyone know the part number for these strips on a pre facelift?
  10. L

Water inside-dc5

Nice one
  11. L

Water inside-dc5

Hi guys, I’ve noticed over the last week or so with the cold weather that I seem to have some kind of leak going on into the interior. To the point that I’m getting mildew on the seats and some of the carpets in the front. I’ve cleaned this off today and washed the car. after washing the car the...
  12. L

Getting brake dust off wheels

Not sure if you’ve used bilt hamber auto wheels, best stuff I used on wheels cut right through brake dust on my last trackday
  13. L

Caffeine & machine

Heading up to caffeine and machine on the Sunday 31st October. If anyone’s up to going I’ll be going from Reading so could meet on the way
  14. L

Temp issues

I hope I am being over cautious. Just random as all my other cars and vans have there normal temp range at bang on half way. But good thing to know that 1/4 seems normal
  15. L

Temp issues

I’m only seeing a maximum of 1/4 at the moment I’ll take it out tomorrow for a longer run see what happens and let it idle once back see if temp drops off. It does have a Hondata ECU so will have to get the app to get a more accurate reading