Recent content by Lucas291

1. L

Racing Type R DC5

Cheers Morgy That is exactly what I was after :D
  2. L

Insurance Quotes

Can't be sure... The quote is on my PC at home..will check later My quotes have varied from £1400 down to £900 so I am hopefull as all seem quite low. I hear what you are saying though, i'll be sure to check B4 I take the plunge!
  3. L

Racing Type R DC5

Anybody got any pics or links to information relating to the racing type R's!? I don't mean the ones going round the track, I need info about them when they are delivered from japan in their raw state, basically a standard car but with very little trim and 1 bucket seat etc! Any pics, info...
  4. L

Insurance Quotes

Just got a quote form Adrian Flux, I'm 26 with No claims No convictions and NCB of 9yrs. For an import Teg with no mods £16Kish and doing 10K a year with car kept on driveway and a Cat 1 alarm I was quoted £900... I couldn't believe it, especially after some of the quotes you guys have...
  5. L

Leics , Looking to buy a DC5 too

I know, prob is I probably have a few weeks before I can think about it really so I will have to see what is around at the time, that would be ideal though but I don't want to go making promises to forum members till I know what my situation is. Cheers Lucas
  6. L

Thanks Skyline, I like that site, plenty of DC5's coming and going too which is good. I think I'll give em a bell...does he know you? by name I mean, not that I know your name :wink: Anybody suggest any decent insurers for imports, one insurer I called didn't know what an integra was let...
  7. L

Model DC5

Everything but Red http://www.autoartmodels.com/pages/allpage/p12.htm Ok though as I want a Blue one :P
  8. L

Model DC5

Coooool Like your sig BTW Out of the red into........? The hedge!!??
  9. L

Model DC5

Just found this... Pretty cool for anyone who has a DC5 http://www.ebbro.com/catalogue2003/Honda/Racing/DC5-racing/2003-Verno-1/
  10. L

Cheers guys That one in Folkstone is really nice, but I'm the wrong side of London and thats the wrong side of 16K :( That is exactly what Im after though, and I'm prepared to wait a while so I get what I want. Thanks again...I'll keep you all posted on my success (I hope) Lucas
  11. L

Newest Newbie here, still wet behind the ears :) Have recently been in the market for an Integra TypeR DC5 but I'm not sure what is the best way of going about it! Really want the most hassle free option and want to keep the OTR price to around 16K, don't mind if it's a '01 model and I'm...