1. L

tricker_luke

Any chance?
  2. L

tricker_luke

ygpm ;)
  3. L

Oil Question

Hi All I need to drain the oil out of my car and was wondering if anyone can tell me where the valve is to do so ? Cheers Luffy :wink:
  4. L

Exhausts that don’t hang down.

steer clear of spoon, it's stupid low!
  5. L

Manifold fitters up in Manchester or down in Milton Keynes

i did mine myself and i have no mechanical knowledge what so ever It took about 2-3 hours but i did have the 2-1 section to do as well. Been on there for a year and a half now and no problems at all! :D
  6. L

Split engine mount rubber

thought they were 1/2 that cost :?:
  7. L

i'm not sure if that is part of the MOT Check tbh. I think you'll be ok though but not 100% on that
  8. L

the EP3 will fit :D not sure of the part number. Try david @ steels Honda or give tom at TGM a ring. think they are about £50
  9. L

Who drives Denso spark plugs

i heard that the OEM ones are perfectly good enough unless you are looking for huge power
  10. L

DC5 Armrest??

8)
  11. L

The mods were worth it !

i'm well up for it, easy enough to arange as well. Just pick a RWYB day from the list and we'll all meet there :D http://www.santapod.co.uk/calendar.php
  12. L

The mods were worth it !

Went to santa pod last year with just a cat back exhaust and ran a 14.8 with crap tyres & oil Went to santa pod this time with the full spoon system + apexi intake + good tyres & oil and ran a 14.3 which i was more than happy about :D I'm hoping that when i get KPRO i'll creep into the 13's :?:
  13. L

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT BONNET THIS IS?

sam as mine, a mugan replica!
  14. L

Apexi, N1 & B-Pipe Fitted

before, i had a cat back system and it was running lean then. Now the b-pipe and N1 are on it seems to be much better but not sure why ???
  15. L

TSW Track Star

i always thought that TSW were for nova / corsa etc etc thats only my thoughts though :D