Recent content by Lynchdc5

1. L

Checking timing

Hi everyone Iv taken of my head cover to check the timing on the car. Iv also taken out spark plug number 1 and put a big wire in so that when I turn the engine I know when the cylinder one is at tdc. When cylinder one is at absoulte tdc the marks are about a tooth out on the camshaft. Then...
  2. L

Kpro fitted now rev hunting bewteen idle and 200p rpm

I think that valve is fine. It when the car is warm its just really has a mind of its own . Going to strip inlet and throttle body tomorrow and re fit.
  3. L

Yeah its been revved as much as a honda should be lol . The thing that got me was the car was fine until the kpro was fitted.
  4. L

Ok everyone the revving was back with a vaginace tonight it would just hold the revs to 2k rpm when out of gear and then once i put the car back in gear it would come down if i was in the low rpm wile in gear driving . Really has me to the point where i dont want to drive the car . Tryed...
  5. L

Slight rev hunting. Already fitted new iacv..

Still have the problem but it's no where near as bad as it used to be. I fitted an acuity hall effect tps sensor and found a very small vacuum leak around The tb gasket . Both these have helped massively. But I still do get the odd rev every now and then .
  6. L

Car has now been professionally remapped and when I take it out of gear it will rev to 2k then back down to idle . So hasn't made any difference
  7. L

Yes i fitted an rbc with a standard throttle body
  8. L

RPM fluctuation when out of gear

Mine does the exact same . And I have fitted a.brand new iacv from honda at 200 pound ! I'm still trying to figure it out. Really bugging me at this stage .
  9. L

Slight rev hunting. Already fitted new iacv..

Raising this one from the dead. Still having this problem. Iv tryed looking for vacuum leaks and I cant find not one leak by using carb spray. Really annoying me now at this stage. Starting to take the enjoyment out of driving the car. Would a bad tps cause this?
  10. L

Jerking when feathering throttle at 2k rpm

No problem still exists . My next buy will be a new tps. Hopefully that sorts it Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  11. L

Jerky throttle.

I too have this problem . The jerking doesn't happen all the time though . I also have a problem when I'm coming up to a junction once I take the car out of gear it will just hold the revs at 2krpm and then drop them if I quickly dab the throttle . I'm starting to think it's the tps.
  12. L

Are ep3 inner tie rods the same as the dc5 inner tie rods

I believe the outers are different but are the inner the same ? Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  13. L

Are dc5 and ep3 inner and outer tie rod ends the same ?

As above finding it hard to find normal dc5 inner and outer tie rod ends . Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  14. L

Clicking when turning left at slow speed. Changed dc5 joint !

Bump Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
  15. L

Clicking when turning left at slow speed. Changed dc5 joint !

Yes wheel nuts all tight . Would the inner joint cause a clicking noise? Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk