Recent content by madrab

1. M

Does Anyone Own It?

2. M

Does Anyone Own It?

hi not been on the forum in a long time, after selling my dc5. i was wondering if it was on the forum or anybody had seen it, Reg: VA51 BFY in blue p.s would buy it back in a heart beat!
  3. M

Drivers footwell, bits missing?

yip thats the plug, take out the bottom left bolt it allows the fuse box to drop down some giving you easier access you should have a black plastic cover below your steering wheel that covers this, held in by two twist clips and judging by your pic you missing carpet from the footwell
  4. M

lights

just get an aftermarket set, much cheaper
  5. M

Headlight Misting

i don't think the problem is down to the sealant, more often or not its down to poor fitted hid or sometimes the rubber grommets have fallen off the bottom
  6. M

Spoon n1 badge on backbox came off?

as above, its common for them to fall off but should leave a square mark where the badge has been
  7. M

Brake Pad Shims...

im getting my brembo pads changed next week, if you dont have a set by then ill be more than happy to post you my old ones
  8. M

Coilover ring keeps loosening

thread tape wrapped tightly around the thread below the locking ring will stop it moving but its a pikey way of doing things lol
  9. M

Part Number: 79600s6m003zb need help?

well turns out honda was correct, fitted a second hand unit that i picked up from ebay for a grand total of £36, 5mins to fit and bingo i now have heaters, ac and rear heater :)
  10. M

i can get a heater panel all in for around £40, problem is i want find out exactly what the part number is so i make sure im getting the correct part
  11. M

right been have a few problems with the teg recently well one major one, my heater controls stopped working i.e no lights coming on the air recirc, ac and rear window, no blower working at all. now you can feel hot air coming through after the car has run for a while, so there is defo hot air...
  12. M

Car Tax 2012

Used imported vehicles If you import a vehicle to the UK that’s been previously registered abroad and you register it here, you may have to pay the first year rate. If the vehicle was registered abroad for less than six months you’ll pay the first year rate when it’s registered in the UK. The...
  13. M

Headlights from Showoff Imports

its the actual lens itself, it will be an m.o.t fail if you fit these
  14. M

eurocar parts pagid discs front pair for £68.04

i take it these defiantly fit the type r? also are they just standard blank disks? either way great price
  15. M

just been raped yet again by UK customs :-(

its always a chance you take when importing item's even with the extra taxes most of the time is still works out cheaper than buying parts in the UK. marking the parcel as a gift is VERY risky as items worth up to a certain amount (£38) if i remember correctly can only be marked as gifts...