Recent content by mark type r

1. mark type r

Jap Auction finds

Looks like he's had the mugen lip painted in the wrong blue or the car paint is faded
  2. mark type r

Jap Auction finds

Personally I wouldn't touch that car with a barge pole. Tow hook of doom!
  3. mark type r

Jap Auction finds

Andy @ BHP will do service and MOT/SVA, undersealing in the OTR price. The alarm is an addition but in the past i know on the older cars he has had to install one but i upgraded to a CAT 1 on my S15. This was a year or so back though. Im quite shocked that Torque dont service the car, seems...
  4. mark type r

Jap Auction finds

Theres also servicing and MOT, undersealing, CAT1 alarm and Importers costs which is usually £750 Not sure if im missing anything?
  5. mark type r

Customer cars ready for collection

Awesome! Thats lovely and clean
  6. mark type r

Jap Auction finds

It's best if the blue ones stay in Japan. Lol
  7. mark type r

Cushion/ pillow/ padding thing for the seat belt harness

It looks like they have a Primary school sweat shop somewhere, whipping kids to make them
  8. mark type r

Cushion/ pillow/ padding thing for the seat belt harness

Mine arrived today OMG what a piece of cr@p Ive kicked off at the supplier, i honestly could do better than this.
  9. mark type r

Stereo recommendation

SPH-DA120 is awesome
  10. mark type r

Borrowed an FD2 for an hour :)

For me, it was about coming back to the red H Ive had an Evo X, Evo 8's, S15 and although they are great cars there is always something that annoys you. Service intervals, cost of fuel, problems, losing the ar$e end on a dual carriageway with cars all around. Type R's are the best all...
  11. mark type r

Just saying
  12. mark type r

All I'll say is drive one. To put it plainly, it's like a modified Teg out the box. Fantastic drive
  13. mark type r

200BHPCARS - Customer Testamonials

So this is the third car ive bought from Andy. His customer service is top notch and the quality of his cars that come from Japan are always brilliant. My car looked fantastic when i collected it and Andy had very little time from when the log book arrived to me turning up at the train...
  14. mark type r

Dc5 importer?

You won't be disappointed
  15. mark type r

Dc5 importer?

I've imported 2 cars and my third is on the way as I type from Andy at 200bhpcars. He's on here in the traders section. Genuine and honest bloke, his team in Japan get some amazing conditioned cars. Can't recommend him enough. I travel from Stoke to Newcastle to get my cars from him.