Recent content by Marky.

1. Marky.

Gearbox Solid shifter bushes (Tegiwa in this case)

I thought they were a nifty bit of design. It's basically a coiled compact spring so you can just twist them into the groove by hand once you get it started. Of course you need to realise they're a spring first which took me a few mins, lol. Eliminates the need for circlip pliers which maybe...
  2. Marky.

Ings sticker opinion

Small logo is good. The full on INGS one is just a bit too much, maybe if we were back in the 00's haha.
  3. Marky.

Rota fighter vs JR5

Perfect rear fitment with those JR's! Looks well mean.
  4. Marky.

Cambers

Haha, no worries. All makes sense now. Hope you get it sorted!
  5. Marky.

Cambers

Do you mean tracked as in you are going to a track day, or you are taking it to a garage to get the tracking done? If the latter then all good, I wouldn't worry about it. But I really wouldn't do a track day with unknown geo settings.
  6. Marky.

Cambers

You'll see a cam profile on the camber bolt itself for the fronts. So depending on what rotation you bolt the profile up at will adjust how much camber you have. If you doubt what its set or are unable to measure what camber you run by yourself, I would wait and get it done at a shop.
  7. Marky.

Front Caliper bolt

You could just measure up the dimensions and purchase one on ebay? Could get stainless replacements while you're at it. Or are you talking banjo or slider?
  8. Marky.

How to - Invisible Stone Chip Repair

Nice write up on this. Given me the confidence to do mine in the near future!
  9. Marky.

Rust or old underseal?

The number plate bracket is notorious for rusting. There are so many narrow edges for rust to creep in, plus it can hide rust behind the plate where it attaches to the rear panel. My rear end was very clean when I applied rust protection to it, but when I removed the number plate bracket there...
  10. Marky.

valve cover stud issue.

Is there enough thread to get two nuts on there? If so, tighten those two nuts together and then loosen the bottom nut and the stud should come loose.
  11. Marky.

Kakitmoto regu06r gaskets

Not sure tbh. I ended up using silicone sealant. It‘s just as good and race bikes are known to use it in place of gaskets, and because it‘s after the cat there‘s no problems.
  12. Marky.

Kakitmoto regu06r gaskets

I have seen some on the Nengun site but it would be quite a wait...
  13. Marky.

Wheel opinion

I quite like them actually, but I‘m not that big a fan of dark wheels haha
  14. Marky.

Dc5 clutch change

I have just changed mine and follows this guide... http://customdc5.my-php.net/diy/clutch/?i=1 Was ideal and goes through every step. Getting the gearbox back in was the most difficult part for me. I laid a piece of wood across the struts at the top and used a tie wrap to suspend and lift...
  15. Marky.

DC5 hunt continues...

Oh, and good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk