Recent content by Martctr

1. M

Avoid Noel Dazely

Cheers will do, heard their name mentioned before.
  2. M

Avoid Noel Dazely

I've been with them three years and I've had enough. Useless does not come close to describing these people. They leave it till the last week to discuss renewals and always mess about giving stupidly high quotes to come back in the dying mins with an okay one and trap you for another year with...
  3. M

After two years ownership I had to say bye

Well I funded mine through uni, and then when she dropped out I got her a job in media accounts, I stood by her when her mum died, I was her taxi driver that never asked for a penny towards petrol, or up keep. In fact in the end she said "I thought I couldn't live without you as you was the only...
  4. M

Mine was a diamond for three years then bang out of the blue turned nasty.If it wasnt nailed down she stole it inc the log book!! Luckily I noticed and informed the DVLA straight away :xspank: Least the car survived 8) I can safely say the car was hell of alot more fun and less hassle...
  5. M

Shame, but two months after I bought the car the long term relationship I was in came to a messy end. Due to property being involved and my ex being an arse its been tight on the money front, but worth while holding out for two years of fun :green: if not just to piss her off. Alas the...
  6. M

Looking to move from a EP3 to a DC5

I did that move two years ago :green: bigger boot in terms of deapth, but with seats down you can get more junk in the civic. Steering far better in teg, suspension wise can't say I noticed much difference. The only thing I miss about the ep3 is the gearstick position and the handy...
  7. M

Door suddenly off colour

Just seems strange it's suddenly looking like it. I've had it over two years without it showing and all my panels fit nicely so not like I have evidence of crash damage. ](*,) I'll try a small bit of t-cut.
  8. M

Just had drivers door resprayed.....

That's rubbish. You will need to communicate with them and see if they will sort it. I don't think you have much case without asking them to sort it. Frustrating, I had a civic type R and some twat keyed the side of the car from wing to rear light. had to have the whole side done. Looked good...
  9. M

Door suddenly off colour

My passenger door seems slightly off colour? I've had the car over two years and I know it wasn't like that. Any ideas as obviously I'm selling and despite being priced at 7.9k it could be a deal breaker. At this rate I'll be keeping the car as the hassle is beyond funny #-o Seems to have...
  10. M

Just Saying Hi, New Owner!!! :-)

If I ever manage to sell I'll have a K-pro'd ecu for grabs if you are interested.
  11. M

Just Saying Hi, New Owner!!! :-)

If I ever manage to sell I'll have a K-pro'd ecu for grabs if you are interested.
  12. M

DC5 Valuation Please

That would be mine with the timewasters :lol: My favourite so far has been "Would you trade an EP2 and £1,700 for it" I know people want to know all the details, but seriously I've had some question the craziest things. If you can hold off till later in the year as it's dire at the moment.
  13. M

People with carbon fibre - What anti oxidant/cleaner?

I'll try the resin polish. Off car now, can't decide if I should sell it or spray it to match the car.
  14. M

Potential car

I'm a bit of a trek for you. Seems to be plenty out there hense why I'm not over pricing so you shouldn't have any trouble. Just take your time and view a couple if possible and drive them of course.
  15. M

Potential car

Bumpers have a couple of marks nothing major and as always from leaving in tesco's despite parking nowhere near the entrance in a corner :xspank: