Recent content by Martin_DC5

1. M

Kpro for JDM CTR same as DC5?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26087&start=0 8)
  2. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

Had a fun time trying a few maps with the kmanager, couldnt find anything on the forums which suited. Tried the rsx cold air map which the car only revved to 4k with, so binned that, ended up with the k20a itr one for toda mani, injen intake and mugen twin loop. Seems not bad, ran the data log...
  3. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

Uploaded the k20a2 cold air map, starts and idles fine. Will take it a run once i finish off fitting these springs and see if its ok under normal conditions :)
  4. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

a sweaty sock :lol: I would go to tdi, but it's pointless until i get a toda mani on it, so i need a reasonable map so i can at least drive the car in anger between now and next julember.
  5. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

Yeah thursday, but its going to have the suspension geometry setup tomorrow, and i want to put some miles on it before then to try and settle the springs.
  6. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

What about the rsx cold air map, alot of people recommend that as a safe map? I don't know if i could resist trying the car out for too long ](*,)
  7. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

I've just received dotty's kpro for my jdm ep3 (mikegsi's old car). It's got a map on it for gruppe m, toda mani, fujitsibo exhaust and RBC. My car currently runs a gruppe m and feel's cat back. I'm looking for a basic map to get me by until i get it mapped properly (later this week)...
  8. M

dc5 headlight multiplug problem

is it the high beam or low beam? if its high beam you might be snookered.
  9. M

dc5 headlight multiplug problem

integrastella on ebay breaks dc5's he could help. does the car not have hid's? sometimes taken out for sva tests and never refitted, just when you mentioned replacing the bulb. if it doesnt have hid's, a good fix is buying an hid kit, fitting that, as it takes power from the battery and only...
  10. M

Ings +1 kit, preparation and painting

painting a carbon bonnet shouldnt be any different to any normal bonnet, as said its just lacquered, as long as it is prepared properly. i do painting from home for mates etc, i normally charge around £100 a panel, ie £100 a bumper, bonnet, for skirts etc. a good bodyshop will charge up...
  11. M

The End of The Model Report? A New Begining in Jap Imports!

what about mods? will it become easier to import cars with little mods like exhausts? model reports are a load of shit anyway, there are certain importers out there bringing in cars which require model reports and they're nothing like the original car.
  12. M

New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!!

13. M

How did you all take the plunge?

is your dc2 a uk or jdm model? i'm currently in 2 minds whether to put my dc5 up for sale to clear some debt, but i'd be looking to p/ex for an ep3, dc2, ek9 that sorta thing.
  14. M

New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!!

All these posts are all well and good, but i have a 2004 223g/km model, and i've just got my renewal in for the end of feb 2009, and its 210 quid. From what everyone said it should be 300.