Recent content by maseratimike7

1. M

ECU Fuse problems

Old one shorted out and melted so don't have it to use. It was replaced with a OEM sensor from honda and the car starts without the ECU fuse in so I think the sensor is good. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  2. M

ECU Fuse problems

Hi, My car is doing strange things, if the engine bay ECU fuse is in fuse 6, all the dash lights up and the car won't start. If the fuse is removed completely, the lights go out and the car starts as normal but obviously dies after driving it for a few minutes. If the fuse is put back in while...
  3. M

Broke down

Thanks, I have the RSX manual, I just replaced the CKP sensor with a OEM one and replaced the wiring harness back to where the original wires were not burnt out. Fuse 6 doesn't blow now but the lights are on the dash even without the key, central locking doesn't work and the fuel pump doesn't...
  4. M

Broke down

Hi everyone, DC5 broke down yesterday, when driving car just cut out and wouldn't restart. Engine cranks but doesn't fire, fuse 6 in the engine bay keeps blowing when trying to fire it over. My ODB2 reader lights up but now has a communication error when it used to work fine so I don't have a...
  5. M

Fuel Smell

Found the problem the filter had a small crack, replaced and now all good. Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  6. M

DC5 Cat Failure

Ok thanks for that, is the CAT on a DC5 manifold mounted or pipe? Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  7. M

DC5 Cat Failure

Hi, Just took the car in for an MOT and it failed emissions due to the cat having failed. Can anyone recommend what my options are to replace the cat? The car is stock at the moment. Thanks Mike Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  8. M

Fuel Smell

Hi I have noticed a strong fuel Smell from my driver side rear wheel. I have had a look around and cannot see any leaks, no smell comes from the engine bay or other side of the car. Anyone had this or might know what could be causing it? Cheers Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  9. M

Workshop Manual

Thanks really appreciate it! Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  10. M

Workshop Manual

Ok thanks I'll try searching for that Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  11. M

Workshop Manual

Hi, Does anyone have a link or can send me a copy of the workshop Manual for the DC5? Cheers Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  12. M

OEM Shocks and Springs

Sounds like a nightmare getting sent the wrong part. I am in the same boat regarding coilovers as the roads are rubbish here so the OEM set up will do me. Used units are always a risk as you cannot even rely on honest answers about the amount of KMS they have covered etc. I'll probably try...
  13. M

OEM Shocks and Springs

I am still looking for options at the moment as couldn't find a good enough set of facelift OEM struts for sale. Let me know how the set up goes with the EP3 shocks as this might be an option to rebuild mine. Cheers Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
  14. M

OEM Shocks and Springs

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep an eye on the used market for a OEM set, failing that I'll get Bilstein. Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  15. M

OEM Shocks and Springs

Thanks for that, not sure if there is a difference between the facelift or pre, new DC5 owner. I'll look at the Bilstein, do you know if they will work with standard springs or will I need washers or anything? Thanks! Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk