Recent content by masterjedijay

1. masterjedijay

Japfest Saturday, 4 September 2021

Just got my email with my club pass etc. Anyone else going. Club ticket deadline is on 16th August 2021. https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/
  2. masterjedijay

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

Just booked 2 evening track days at Bedford Autodrome Monday 28th June and Thursday 29th July with MSVT.
  3. masterjedijay

Radio surround in titanium

If I could get the Modulo titanium trim kit I think the interior would really good. It going to TGM soon so I'll ask them to have a go at colour matching. Its too matt at the moment.
  4. masterjedijay

Radio surround in titanium

Just had this sprayed to try and match the rest of the dash. Not quite the match but pleased with the outcome. Will have another go to try and match the colour.
  5. masterjedijay

JDM Combe - Saturday 6th June 2020

Paid and booked
  6. masterjedijay

Japfest Silverstone, Sunday 3rd May 2020

All booked and paid
  7. masterjedijay

High Mileage Maintenance

I am at 218k miles and I regularly have it serviced every 9k. Had the timing chain changed recently on TGM's advice but I have had no problems. I normally have it serviced at Honda and they normally tell me when the fluid, spark plugs, valve clearances, etc need changing.
  8. masterjedijay

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Booked and paid.
  9. masterjedijay

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

Paid and booked
  10. masterjedijay

Timing chain replacement

I had my changed for the first time at 210k and when TGM showed me the chain it wasn't that badly stretched. I had no problems before I changed it but Tom had recommended I change it as a precaution given it had done over 200k. I don't drive like a loon but I have tracked her and regularly give...
  11. masterjedijay

Front a tow eye hooks

Any news on whether this is still going ahead? Thanks
  12. masterjedijay

Front a tow eye hooks

Option 3
  13. masterjedijay

Front a tow eye hooks

Yep I would like one still. Jonathan
  14. masterjedijay

In Need of a Brake Upgrade

I have braided hoses, Dixcel fluid, Dixcel slotted discs and Dixcel ES pads all round. I really love the set up. Progressive brake feel and pretty good from cold as well. Much better than my OEM set up.
  15. masterjedijay

Leaking Radiator? Solution?

Just had the exact same problem last week. Changed to a Mishimoto last week at TGM and really pleased with the unit and reasonably priced as well.