Recent content by Mattharvey12

1. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Yep, I felt even on normal roads the steering just did what it wanted, like tiny bumps or anything you could feel and it was uncomfortable. I took the £290 hit for my tyres and it was the best thing I’ve done. Ill sell my tyres for about £150 so it’s worth imo
  2. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Nice, my car has been fully polly bushed and I’m pretty sure it has had new engine mount inserts fitted! brakes next on the list now
  3. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Update - I started hearing a noise which I quickly worked out was the rack slider, so when replacing that I got rid of the rack raiser. It helped my original issue of bad handling but it didnt fix it. The garage continued to look for issues and found nothing else wrong with it. My last hope...
  4. M

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Great news! I‘d be lost without the info on this forum and I only joined a month ago!
  5. M

Side Repeaters

Ah that makes complete sense now! Will get in touch with Honda. Cheers everyone!
  6. M

Side Repeaters

Yo, I'm having an absolute shocker trying to find the side repeaters that are fitted to my car. The ones I have at the moment are LED but the passenger side case has come off. I bought a set of OEM ones thinking that they would be direct replacement but I couldn't be more wrong, The light...
  7. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Yeh if you find it then send it over but no biggie if you can't. Cheers
  8. M

Sketchy ride / handling

I took to TGM this weekend for a few things and got the tracking done to see if its helped the issue. Toe was out which is what I expected so it‘s definitely made a a good difference but it‘s still not perfect. Tom said the same as what has been said on here, it‘s got a few unnecessary mods...
  9. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Pics above. Blimey. A few fair changes there then. Im amazed at how they don‘t feel like a stiff coilover (apart from poor road conditions) but i can‘t believe that this is how it drives is meant to be right and it‘s not just down to me
  10. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Cheers mate! My mates a tyre fitter and said the company they use can do 4 wheel laser alignment so will ask them to do to those specs. Will go to Tom if its still not right. I just wonder if the car is simply to stiff for crappy road Its Aaron Stiles‘ old car, not sure if he‘s on here but I...
  11. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Thanks for the response guys. It‘s definitely not low at the moment, if anything the front could probably do with coming down a touch. Does anyone have the OEM Geo specs? Im based in Bracknell, near Reading. I‘m not a million miles away from TGM
  12. M

Sketchy ride / handling

Afternoon all, I recently just got my dc5 and got some issues with the way it rides and how it feels under hard acceleration. When I pull hard it feels like it has a bit of a mind of its own, even sometimes when driving normally if I hit a slight bump or pothole the whole car sketches out...