Recent content by MatthewM

1. M

A dash cluster light to tell us our lights are on, do we have one?

I suppose the backlighting on the clocks/climate control will indicate that your lights are on.
  2. M

Injectors advice please

Pretty sure standard injectors are used in RBC setups
  3. M

WD02 LXN

Just ran a quick check on it., may have been clocked? MOT on 03/04/2014 was at 157560 Miles MOT on 07/04/2015 was at 126783 Miles Was also imported on 01/04/2012 Hope this helps
  4. M

ozzy147 send me your paypal there is a pint coming your way!

Got a link to the thread? I'll be in there changing shifter springs and bushings so might as well check this at the same time
  5. M

Probably the most amazing install ever

Haha, didn't want to grave dig but it is stickied
  6. M

DC5 Noob: From Award Winning Scene Queen to Race Car!

Nice mate, absolute gutter about the rear bumper! I have a Fujitsubo RM01A and it's nice and quiet unless you are booting it, perhaps another option?
  7. M

Probably the most amazing install ever

Link dead again
  8. M

Interior switch / control panel light bulbs?

I got a couple of the bulbs for the outside part of the climate control from Honda, if you need part numbers let me know and Ill dig out the receipt. Love the Honda pen btw :)
  9. M

New OEM damper recommendations? Is EP3 fitment suitable

Mine was the same until I replaced top mounts. £50 for the pair, might work?
  10. M

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out, big fan of Nardo Grey and never seen it on a teg
  11. M

Problem with wipers. Linkages?

Hi, When I have my wipers on they are fine for the first few swipes. Then they start smashing off my teg m intake. When doing single wipes it will be fine also. Also when the drivers side wiper is fully up it will sometimes hit off the window seal. Any ideas what could cause the wipers to...
  12. M

Drivers floor mat clip/hook

Cheers mate! Part number and everything
  13. M

Fired Birdy a PM. And yeah James, moves daft amounts.
  14. M

Does anyone have a part number for the clip that holds the drivers mat in place? Mine is missing. Thanks