Recent content by maze

1. M

girl owners

Next you'll be wanting bikini shots..... :!: Put your handbags away boys! :o
  2. M

DC5'S IN DICKSONS OF DUNBLANE??

Top pics of the teg Dan. Looking goooooood!8)
  3. M

girl owners

Andy - are you =~ ? :xgrin:
  4. M

Hello

:shock: I'm sure they did! I saw it with my own eyes. :)
  5. M

DC5'S IN DICKSONS OF DUNBLANE??

Hmm... i got mine from an importer in St Helens Liverpool and the guy was top dollar. I flew up there from Pompey but would recommend him to anyone. That's probably nearer you than bonny Scotland.
  6. M

girl owners

Yo 8)
  7. M

Hello

howdy :) :o Nightmare was really freaky and crappy in every way right down to the berk with the beard and those people that used to pretend to be goblins/fairies/trolls and talk rubbish. Do you remember the dragon that the kids had to walk up on to fly them to the next level? It was such a...
  8. M

Possible Group Buy - Recaro

Chaps why don't you just buy Sparco ones cos they're only £14 for two and don't look so gay! (not that there's anything wrong with being gay) :|
  9. M

Anyone got a tracker?

:xhaha2: cheers anyways!
  10. M

Help...Do I need to change tyres?

hmmm...yes it is a bit of an unforgiving ride at the moment but have been pretty used to it from my previous Fiat coupe. Yeah I've got Volks.. i'll get a pic of them.. cheers for the tyre advice.
  11. M

Anyone got a tracker?

Hi peeps.. just wondering if anyone has a tracker fitted and do you think it is worth it? :?:
  12. M

Jumpy revs needle

Yeah mine likes to do that. Noisy beast wakes up the neighbours.
  13. M

I suppose I'll need to get some new tyres Duncs.... don't really want to but any ideas where's best? Yeah that teg was an 03 but it was virtually the same as mine! (apart from c-pack - but still!) Think it's actually gone now. Didn't see it when i drove by. I got my car from an importer in...
  14. M

Hi Duncs! Thanks for your reply. Gosport - wow I'm in Southsea. Only just got my teg so I'm gonna need all your advice :) BTW have you seen that teg for sale at new Honda port solent? 19K they are asking! ridiculous. I went to Halfords yesterday and one of the guys there said to his mate...
  15. M

Hi peeps I've just got my DC5 and it has original tyres on it (Yokohamas 18s) A friend of mine looked at them and said that I should get them changed asap cos they weren't suitable for UK roads or something. I haven't checked the tyre pressures yet but they feel a bit over pumped. Got any advice?