Recent content by Mbk786

1. Mbk786

DC5 on Steroids 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds

looks good
  2. Mbk786

JDM K20A EP3 BOTTOM END BUILD / HELP ?!

Took a closer look at the debris, they are really tiny and thing, the picture is really deceiving. heres another picture of underneath.
  3. Mbk786

Thanks for the reply mate, the the stuff sat in my sump isn't that big, it only looks really big in that zoomed picture they are around 0.5mm. When we where turning the engine we could hear that the big end bearings were really loose, and the 1st one had totally spun out. What do you think...
  4. Mbk786

thanks mate i have already got that downloaded. Was curious where you think the shavings came from in the sump ? Do you think its something else other than the bearings
  5. Mbk786

its got 100k which is mix of KM and Miles. ill get a photo of the crankshaft, crankshaft looks alright. do you have any idea how to pull of the oil pump ?
  6. Mbk786

So got the bearings off... This is the 1st one you can see its worn Heres a picture of Number 4: This is number 2: And these are number 3:
  7. Mbk786

This is all i can find, does anyone know if this is the same for the K20A ?
  8. Mbk786

Also what size plastigauge do i need ? If i knew what tolerance was i could get the right plaster gauge
  9. Mbk786

Hey everyone, As most of you know i sold my DC5, Now i got a JDM EP3 K20A, Bottom end started knocking few days ago at around 2-3k, so taking the bottom end off to see where the damage is... Hoping its just the big end shells, So far we have taken off the subframe, sump, will be removing the...
  10. Mbk786

Syron street race

I tested them out, And overall - they are really good tires for the price you pay... They grip really good, take corners well, they grip like the Bridgestone RE070 which are double the price, but they run out really quickly... i had them on my car for 4000miles and they had basically gone...
  11. Mbk786

FD2 Mugen RR

I could get one imported for you, if your interested... Minus all the fee's the companies charge on top.
  12. Mbk786

Front stick on plate, who does them??

I got mine from here £6.50 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181188211279?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
  13. Mbk786

Steering wheel shaking after 60MPH

yeah i got the evo flat seated wheels nuts too
  14. Mbk786

PROBLEM SOLVED: Basically the garage i got my wheel balancing done from initially never removed the old weights and tried to counter balance with putting more on, which caused the shaking (idiots)... So went to a proper garage paid £15 more than before but hey got it done properly... Lesson...
  15. Mbk786

thanks yeah will be going to a different garage today