Recent content by mickyc

1. mickyc

4 wheels and tyres in the back of a DC5?

I had a Set of 18's and tyres in the back of mine (with the Back seats folded down of course)
  2. mickyc

Will OEM Alloys Fit An EP3?

They should fit as i have seen a few DC5's with EP3 Alloys, can't see why it won't fit vice versa as there both 5 x 114.3 fitments
  3. mickyc

Wasn't for sale but got offered 9k euro tonight HELP

If you want something bigger and something similar to the DC5, then how about FD2. A fair few people hear have transitioned from DC5 to FD2 (I would if i had the finances) As a lot of people say also, theres always a better cleaner DC5, just have to be patient and wait for the right one
  4. mickyc

Dashcams

I'm currently using a Cheap one that is not of best quality and i have found that the sun will do some damage heating it up in the summer. I have on order a rear view mirror dash cam that wraps around the original Rear view mirror, which will be out of the way from the sun.
  5. mickyc

How often do you consider selling?

I always consider selling my DC5 eveytime i see a FD2. Untill the day where there was a good Deal and sufficient funds for a FD2, i will be sticking with my DC5 for now.
  6. mickyc

Remove the flange of 180 km / h

Thanks, i will get in touch if i am near the midlands next time.
  7. mickyc

Unfortunately, i am unsure as the DC5 was from Bristol Imports Centre back when my Friend originally got this, then my Cousin and finally me. So, can i assume that it could be a wiring issue at fault that was not correctly wired. Also, if i took it to a reputable dealer/garage, they could...
  8. mickyc

Mine has been converted from kmh to mph, but has a speed limitier of the said 112mph, just hoping that someone has had some experiance in this HKS SLD (Speed Limitier Defence)
  9. mickyc

I'm Interested in this Topic as i was wondering how the speed limiter can be removed recently without having to go down the KPro or k100 route. Anyone know if this HKS SLD (Speed Limit Defencer) is an easy fit?
  10. mickyc

Respray in White - Other than Championship White?

You could go for any white you like with a Vinyl Wrap, these should last a few years and if/when you do want to sell it on, you could remove the wrap and respray that specific panel. Freya got A grey Wrap on the DC5...
  11. mickyc

All DC5 OEM part numbers

Good Find
  12. mickyc

** EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE LAST IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

Great, back to Forum'ing again. Big Thanks for the Migration
  13. mickyc

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

Yay, thats good to hear
  14. mickyc

Do-Luck VTEC Indicator Instruction Manual

Brilliant Thank You. I can now try to make this work as one came with the Car
  15. mickyc

Driving quickly

How about a Driving Experiance, these are approx £200 depending on where you are. At least you can drive fast from Expert tuition and it wont be in your car.