Recent content by Mik0

1. Mik0

Black Headlining

Just think it looks tidy and would make the interior look a lot cooler. I get peoples arguments saying it would make it feel more confined but I've always liked the BMW/Audi and VW R's interiors and they always have black headlining so would be pretty good.
  2. Mik0

Black Headlining

Hi everyone, Just putting this post out there as I've searched and not managed to find anything... Has anybody ever changed their headlining to black fabric instead of the standard greyish one? If so, was it a nightmare, and has anyone got any pictures?! Cheers
  3. Mik0

Exhaust manifold nuts and bolts

Hi mate, manifold bolts help please. | ITR-DC5 Forum (itr-dc5.club) Looks like best way to go is OEM. I believe these are what you're looking for: GENUINE HONDA EXHAUST INLET MANIFOLD STUDS NUTS BOLTS K20A K20Z from Genuine Honda from only £13.99 | Tegiwa Imports Cheers
  4. Mik0

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

LPG was an awesome thing, I think it's still quite popular particularly in eastern Europe and Germany. I'm quite excited for what the future holds with electric, whether it's completely new cars or as I say, conversions, it will be awesome to live in a great transition period because new tech...
  5. Mik0

I also think that there will be a huge surge in companies that will offer electric motor conversions for popular petrol and diesel cars. Similar to what Charge in Banbury are doing with the old Mustang. Won't be long til electric R32 GTRs and Integras for that matter will be making an appearance lol
  6. Mik0

Centre Console Badge?!

I’d hang onto it mate lol
  7. Mik0

Centre Console Badge?!

Discontinued unfortunately, he couldn't really see when the price was from either
  8. Mik0

Centre Console Badge?!

Just rang Honda and the last price for this on their system is £87.46!!! Thats more than an exterior badge or anything like that lol
  9. Mik0

Before I bought the Teg, I was interested in an S15 over in Ireland, bloke wanted £11k with the aero front bumper, or £9k without. This was a manual converted Spec S by the way haha. There's something 100% not right with that white one though as everything is a different shade of white upon...
  10. Mik0

Centre Console Badge?!

Guys, Does anybody have an idea on where I could get one of these? I've rang Tegiwa, they've given me a part number so I'll probs ring a few places up and ask. Torque GT are looking into it as well. However...if there's no success, I will look to actually try and make them at work in a few...
  11. Mik0

Agreed! However £20k for an S15 might not be enough judging by this... (and another up for £30k on ebay) Edit: and R32 GTR now will set you back £23k-35k onwards easily.
  12. Mik0

Advice on Induction & Exhaust components

That's really helpful cheers man. I'll have a look into it all, speak to some mappers and probably decide properly what I want to do in the next few weeks. Kind of feel like keeping the Mugen just for the JDM points haha!
  13. Mik0

@carl hammond I definitely must have a rummage through your build thread as it looks really good and informative!!! I will get some better photos of the car and a much more updated speclist and will make a start on my build thread this weekend :)
  14. Mik0

That's really helpful Carl, cheers. The idea of an exposed intake sounds great to me - less heatsoak and better airflow will definitely make the car perform a tad better on a day to day basis, and I suppose it cleans the engine bay up a little bit. In terms of usage, the car is used every day...
  15. Mik0

Nice, cheers James. I’ll have a gander through the Facebook groups and post a thread on here soon with regards to it. Okay, that helps mate! I think I’ve decided that I’ll just get the K100 and map it to suit the manifold and intake thats on it. I spoke to EFI yesterday about it and got a much...