Recent content by Mikeyspud

1. Mikeyspud

ECU Questions

But what noise does a sniper make? ...............BANG :xhaha:
  2. Mikeyspud

ECU Questions

Ok cheers, I will take a look into getting a decat! Kinda want to tune it a little for exhaust bangs and pops hehe, so I imagine a decat will be important for that anyway. Thanks everyone
  3. Mikeyspud

ECU Questions

Plenty of advice here, thank you. Currently rocking an RCB intake manifold, Spoon B pipe exhaust and silencer, Tegiwa Airbox w/ scuttle panel but no decat exhaust manifold. How do you guys manage MOT's with a decat exhaust manifold? Cheers!
  4. Mikeyspud

ECU Questions

Hello all, Few questions regarding ECU's. I do not know enough about the after-market ECU technicalities to make an educated guess myself. What ECU should I get? Looking to tune the car. Is it safe to buy second hand? ECU's appear to be really expensive brand new, so I do not see why I could...
  5. Mikeyspud

Engine rebuild

I know it is slightly off-topic, but I'd love to find out how much a barebones K20A build would cost for MMR.
  6. Mikeyspud

Engine rebuild

What was the mileage on it out of curiosity? Got a 120,000 mile one personally.
  7. Mikeyspud

Pricing advice - Stock shocks + Tein Springs

Hello everyone, Need some pricing advice, felt this was the place to ask seeing as I am not actually selling them yet. Might move to the selling thread later. I have a full set of stock shocks fitted with Tein 30mm springs. No visible damage, cracks or scrapes. Springs still have that iconic...