1. M

Hybrid racing shifter springs

Thank you very much mate couldn’t find anything myself big thumbs up
  2. M

It’s the decent ones mate just checking to see what they’re like to install
  3. M

Il have a little look should be these https://www.hybrid-racing.com/products/hybrid-racing-heavy-duty-transmission-detent-springs
  4. M

This may sound like a bit of a novice question but has anyone got a guide to installing these. I did use the search button but couldn’t find a guide. thank you very much ppl
  5. M

Red stitching on steering wheel

Hi guys if anyone is interested To clean up the stitching on the steering wheel . I used auto glym interior cleaner on a toothbrush then brushed the stitching lightly and then used a damp wet cloth to wipe away the muck. Here are my results
  6. M

brace

Hi guys I‘m looking to add another brace not bothered if it‘s rear or front just wanted opinions any decent ones to be used with the oem braces? Many thanks
  7. M

brace

Hi guys I‘m looking to add another brace not bothered if it‘s rear or front just wanted opinions any decent ones to be used with the oem braces? Many thanks
  8. M

Radiator stay

Just for looks really but no problem thank you dude
  9. M

Radiator stay

Hi does anyone know if you can get some aftermarket radiator stays ? Many thanks
  10. M

Dc5 front strut brace

Ok brilliant thank you buddy. Also seems the oem one is 4 point are there anyones which are better than that ? Thanks
  11. M

Dc5 front strut brace

Hi guys. Just wondering is there any front strut braces what will fit a facelift with a grouppem alongside the oem brace ? Thanks
  12. M

Dc5 front strut brace

Just wondering is there any front strut braces what will fit a facelift with a grouppem alongside the oem brace ? Thanks