Recent content by MIVEC

1. M

Check Engine Light Error # 1... I think

I've got an Defi exhaust gas temperature gauge as well so i'll have a look at that. The HKS F Con V Pro is a standalone fuel management system so i think it completly replaces the original ECU & is now located underneath the passenger floormat. I think what im gonna do is remove the O2 sensor...
  2. M

I thought a long flash was a 10 and a short one was 1... Whats EGT mean ? Its got a Defi Air/fuel gauge, its never had a drop of 95 octane yet. Think its running slightly rich. Already blew the engine on a Subaru because it was running lean on 95 so thats something im gonna look out for...
  3. M

Dunno, gonna get underneath tonight and have a look. They left the old one in the car though so im thinking they did replace it but just hoping that its a loose connection or something. Its turbocharged and theywere saying the the old one wnet to to excessive heat on O2 sensor due the the...
  4. M

Check engine light keeps coming on startup almost immediatly and staying on. Tried resetting ECU etc. Same story. Jumped the ECU and it just gives one flash of the CEL followed by a long pause and repeats itself repeatedly meaning its error code no. 1 but couldnt find suach an error code as no...