Recent content by MODALY

1. M

Rolling Road Results

The mods were on for both the run's, I must scan in the read out so you can the difference a few small things made
  2. M

Rolling Road Results

No major change, I dont have the sheet here but I remember the temps on it: Ambiant Temp 9/9 = 22c Ambiant Temp 14/9 = 24c The plugs really were buggered and from previous experience with my old EK9 ctr I know that bad plugs used to kill it completely. Some muppet might of played with the ECU...
  3. M

Rolling Road Results

Thats for sure, I thought it was quick enough before I found out the first figure now its a little animal as the torque curve is sorted
  4. M

Rolling Road Results

Just got back from Westward Engineering (Ireland) after the bad result on saturday...changed the plugs, fuel filter and reset the ecu and here are the results Results 9/9/06 Power at flywheel 197.4 bhp at 7685 rpm Power at Wheels 170.5 bhp Power Loss 25.8 bhp Max Torque 153.8 lb at 2768 rpm...
  5. M

Hello from Ireland

Hi all, My name is Maurice and im from Co.Westmeath, Ireland. Bought a 2001 DC5 in June after owning an EK9 for a year and both cars never fail to put a smile on my face. Well hears looking forward to chattin to all of you.