Recent content by Modmedia

1. Modmedia

O2 Sensor Replaced - EML Still on

Thanks Sam, If it was a K20A2 would this mean I would need to use a narrowband sensor or would the DC5 ECU mean that it would need to be a wideband, regardless? Also, where the hell or how the hell would that wiring even be replaced I had a quick look and cannot figure out where it routes...
  2. Modmedia

O2 Sensor Replaced - EML Still on

Hello, I am getting codes P1166/P1167... so I replaced the Primary Sensor with a brand new one... but still getting an Engine Light 5 seconds after starting the car and the same codes. Changed rear one too no joy. Every DC5 I’ve had in the past changing the sensor for a new one always fixed...
  3. Modmedia

Third time lucky...

Haha it was a lot more frequently than that at one stage. No not really because I always improved them and had them sitting perfect before sale, never struggled to sell anything really. Except the 2016 WRX STI and FK2 I ended up trading it in and losing a fortune, just because it’s hard to sell...
  4. Modmedia

Third time lucky...

It's a bit quieter than it was a few years ago I've noticed, but would be great to see more people come on. I use Facebook as a necessary evil as a lot of Car Parts etc sold on it but I genuinely hate it, much prefer a forum like this.
  5. Modmedia

2002 Dc5 Rear brake dust shields

Perfect, I am extremely jealous lol.
  6. Modmedia

Thanks for sharing! Not too many about in Black, will be great to see it all done. Do you have your own ramp that looks like a great setup anyway!
  7. Modmedia

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'd love to see some progress pictures of the DC5, currently doing another one myself and love seeing them being rescued. Where are you based? In regards to your enquiry. The part numbers for these are below: Guard, R. Rr. Splash 43253-S5A-950 Guard, L. Rr...
  8. Modmedia

A little bit of rust...

Yeah let us see some photos to advise. I would recommend against someone like chips away if its rust - it'll just come back, they are a quick fix.
  9. Modmedia

Replace single injector

Got sorted, my father swapped over the tips - so it can be done.
  10. Modmedia

Third time lucky...

Welcome back! These cars never leave you. I was bitten with by first in 2011 and now I'm on number 8 lol. With all manner of things in-between that should be better (GTR/FK2/EVO/WRX STI's etc.) but none of them were cars I really loved. If you want a car to enjoy would go Fresh Import. These...
  11. Modmedia

Replace single injector

Replacement one I bought: what I’m trying to fix: Currently on car:
  12. Modmedia

Replace single injector

Hello guys, When refitting my manifold I noticed one of the tips of my injectors was missing. I ordered a new one but I noticed that the injector I ordered has PK14ABN and N written on them. All of the ones on my car already have a different code RD25BAH and a H on them. My question is can I...
  13. Modmedia

tegiwa intake and manifold gains with k100 (im sorry if this has been done)

Depends on the Dyno. If it's a Dyno Dynamics one it would be lower than for example someone's like TDI North's "happy" dyno lol. Just be happy with how it will drive and feel and don't focus too much on the numbers.
  14. Modmedia

Cobra Alarm/Central Locking issue

Have you got a link to what you bought mine is up the left. Thanks. :)
  15. Modmedia

Integra DC5 Type R (2001) - Should I buy? (and will likely be for sale) - Advice please!

I'm only messing, I do the same! The current car is number 8 (I think lol).