2. molten-ice

Issues with greenlight

It's the 6 month gap I find strange !
  3. molten-ice

Issues with greenlight

But I do have 4 years prior on a 250bhp Integra
  4. molten-ice

Issues with greenlight

And just realized i have manage to post that with the account i don't use....
  5. molten-ice

Honda Teg DC5 Type R FL Performance Brake Disc Recommendation.

And i also agree with wingnut ....buy cheap ...buy twice
  6. molten-ice

Honda Teg DC5 Type R FL Performance Brake Disc Recommendation.

I have the MTEC grooved discs front and rear, ferodo DS performance pads (DS2000) , HEL lines and ATE super blue fluid, cant rate it highly enough for road use! Get the odd squeel at low speeds , but no issues Great bite from cold compared to DS2500 pads . If i remember correctly i was...
  7. molten-ice

'Budget' tyre choice?

I was a great fan of Falken FK452's , not sure if the 453's are a compatible replacement? Found Parada's horrible in the wet ... Although if its propper cheap and cheerful you want, i use Nankan ns-2`s as full on budgets, bang for buck there great.
  8. molten-ice

Best mod/thing you've bought

Uprated brakes, mtes grooved disced , ferodo ds2000 pads, hel lines and ATE super blue fluid m best £450 iv spent on it!!!
  9. molten-ice

Interiour led bulb kit?

I could source all the LED`s , the only one you cannot do (or i have not found a suitable replacement for ) is the cup holder light , so i would find normal bulbs for this. , Does anyone have the wee lights that go in the footwells? need a bulb size for them! I think to order them all it would...
  10. molten-ice

Surreal trip to Shell!

It honestly blew my mind, and when he came into the petrol station, he just said " you dont see many of those hondas about son" and wandered on to pay for his fuel
  11. molten-ice

Interiour led bulb kit?

would anyone pay £10 delivered if i did the legwork and ordered the 4/5 new leds for inside the cab?
  12. molten-ice

Interiour led bulb kit?

`31mm Festoon 269` a few quid will sort one from eBay, mine has around 6-12 little LED`s on it and its more than bring enough to find anything you need in the car at night!
  13. molten-ice

Surreal trip to Shell!

Iv had the the odd OAP gent compliment the car, i never know what to say back! Even had a older gent recently stop in the forecort to look , he stood for a while then bent down and stuck his hand in the front of the bumper, only to pull out a crip packet that had been caught on the radiator!
  14. molten-ice

Interiour led bulb kit?

A while ago i thougth about making up LED kits for the DC5, i ordered a lot of different ones from china to see what worked best in the map light/glove box / boot and reg plate , the only one i could not find a good replacment for was the cup holder light light! As the cup holder light points...
  15. molten-ice

Triple points on V power at Shell until June 25th

Dan32 , How do you get so many mobile offers!? Brimmed the tank last night , £60 !