Recent content by Mudgey

1. M

DC5 Weight saving

Cheers Fez, must have looked at the beginning of the thread but have no recollection lol
  2. M

DC5 Weight saving

Cheers, I have been considering some fixed buckets and fixed rails to get the weight down, I think this is one of the biggest single areas of savings on the car. I will keep the original wheels and am considering remaking some steel stuff in alloy. Some ideas at the moment: Front engine mount...
  3. M

DC5 Weight saving

Ok, so got my DC5 weighed on a weight bridge at the local scrappy (I imagine these are calibrated?) and the DC5 came in at 1140kg with half a tank of fuel. Items changed but otherwise stock: Odyssey PC680 Battery - works absolutely fine and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference over the...
  4. M

Original DC5 Calibration/Map

Thanks for the replies. I literally did just that only a couple days ago, I only just heard TPS scaling and gave it a shot. you could rev the car to 1500rpm before the ECU registered any throttle plate movement, I scaled the TPS and it is now buttery smooth to drive at low speed part throttle.
  5. M

BOOST

Have you considered a supercharger? Instant torque, far better modulation with the throttle, far far easier to install and less compromises to be made behind the engine, maintenance is also far lower than a turbo car as there is less to go wrong. If you get an eBay kit you are opening yourself...
  6. M

Unfortunately not, I need an untouched map from an original DC5. If anybody has one they can send over please give me a shout.
  7. M

Hi, Got my car running at last and unfortunately it still has the really irritating sensitive part throttle at low speeds! It will buck and is a complete PITA to drive in traffic. My previous one with the stock map was perfectly smooth and felt great to drive. Unfortunately I don't have the...
  8. M

Are dc5 and ep3 inner and outer tie rod ends the same ?

I have for sale Hardrace DC5 Track Rod Ends on eBay. I can get inner tie rods from HardRace also but haven't got any in stock.
  9. M

DC5 Heater Hoses

ah, I didn't think they had the ability to do that with imports! Cheers, they are just down the road from work so will pop in and enquire.
  10. M

DC5 Heater Hoses

That's great, do you know where I can find the part numbers. Also, are they the same as the EP3?
  11. M

DC5 Heater Hoses

Hello, I had to cut mine to get them off when doing the engine bay refresh, has anybody seen anywhere that sells OEM or aftermarket ones? Cheers!
  12. M

How to become a trader on here?

Ok, so i've not had any response on here or via PM's sent so shall I assume its safe to show you guys what i've made and got up for sale officially?
  13. M

Cheers for your help, PM sent to CaLi.
  14. M

Any moderators or anybody know who runs this? I want to post up about the products I have developed for the DC5 but don't want to get banned, could somebody get in touch with the owners? It would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
  15. M

Hello, Had a quick look and couldn't find anything but how to become a trader on here? I think it is about time I post up some information about my company, what products I sell and more specifically the Honda parts I make :) Any information on the above is appreciated, thanks!