Recent content by mugen-r

1. M

will i like a 5,after a dc2

will come and hassle the dc5 lot on saturday at combe then lol
  2. M

i think peeps say the brakes are more touchy feely on the dc2, not that there better. my dc2 was a good one and ran 226bhp on a dyno run ,the same as a flash pro fn2 on the same day. i think i need a p ride in one asap, the only thing that annoys me is how the prices are so high for some...
  3. M

after 5 years of owning a mugen dc2 i sold it and was thinking crz,or dc5. the dc5 is a stunning looking car ,not as focused looking as the dc2 imho as its starting to look like A classic honda now like the crx. but for me its how the car feels, spooner and chalkie have moved over ok , while evs...
  4. M

hi fella, can i sell the japan stickers on here too..ta regards em xx

hi fella, can i sell the japan stickers on here too..ta regards em xx
  5. M

Dixcel Zpad + Mintex F4 review

i had dixcel sd disc and z pads on my dc2 and loved them. highly recommend them. will deff be buying them for a dc5 when i get it 8)
  6. M

just sold the teg!!! gutted to say the least

probably a derv like the rest of us...im getting vtec cold turkey ](*,)
  7. M

DC5 Fresh Import Prices.

mike..how do you think events in japan this week will affect the import market in the next couple of years. i want a dc5 in a year or two but not sure if thats possible now...sold my lovely dc2 now too :(
  8. M

Honda interior clips?

get a pic up as i can get some types of clips lol
  9. M

colour change...??

i was against a yellow dc5 or dc2 but must admit both look pretty dam good if done right :lol:
  10. M

JAPFEST 2011 - 25 DC5's and counting! BOOK NOW!!!

have no teg now..but will pop over and say hi to everyone..and get lots of 5 info :lol:
  11. M

colour change...??

dc2 yellow 8) with black rims..carbon bonnet :P
  12. M

OEM CW Spoiler or OEM CF Spoiler?

i should have kept that spoiler chalkie, but at the time the dc2 was a keeper..im planning fd2 style or mugen spoiler...when i get a 5 that is :lol:
  13. M

Best Exhaust Noise

spoon/j's racing for me....but i love mugen too..good job i got a while before i get my dc5..time to choose lol
  14. M

The Teg has gone :-(

feel for you fella...i sold my fully mugen kitted dc2 last saturday and miss it loads... :xcry: ,thought i would be ok but its like you said until its gone you dont realise how much you loved it. i will never get another one like it again too..was a really strong car and got 226 on the dyno . i...
  15. M

Hello Everyone

hi laura :xwavey: