Recent content by mwoodsy

1. M

Dave at Steels

Dave is a true legend in my eyes... Many thanks to you for everything!!
  2. M

Honda fog light switch wiring

The order that AlanS has used above is the correct one. I used the live and ground from the mirror switch as the plug is right next to where you need to be.
  3. M

Rear indicator bulb ?

Is either a 582 or 580. I can't remember which it is as I have both kinds for rear spare bulbs in my kit (and it's too dark and cold outside to go look right now!). The 582 is single filament and the 580 a double so they are easily identified. Hope this helps.
  4. M

Honda fog light switch wiring

I've just fitted the same switch (08V31-S5T-61035) and changed the orange silicon capped bulb for a red bulb from Maplin which has the code PG78K. Just unscrew the black bulb carrier remove the old bulb and fit the new one by winding the wire around the guides then cut the excess. Refit the...
  5. M

How can I order new keys...? HELP>>!

Red H key... Key.JPG Hope this helps?!
  6. M

Original Honda remote locking fob

Hi Andy, "I will also get a price for new ones from Japan if anyones interested....." I would be interested to see how much they would be for aesthetic reasons (to match the shiney new keys I got from you!). If you could post up here when you know? Thanks for your help!
  7. M

That works perfectly, Thank You!
  8. M

I've aquired a second remote locking fob from Andy at 200bhp hoping to reprogram it so I have a complete spare set of keys, imbobilizer fob and remote locking fob. Andy is trying to sort out, through his contact in Japan, the proceedure for doing this. I've spoken to my Honda garage back home...
  9. M

How can I order new keys...? HELP>>!

Andy at 200bhp can order you a red badge key or simple spare type key from Japan based on your car chassis number. I only got one with mine and it was in pretty bad condition so I got 2 of the red badge type from him. Takes a little while to arrive from Japan for obvious reasons but it will 100%...
  10. M

Wing Mirror Fit After Changing Window Seals?! Help Please!

I just changed the window seals on my DC5 as they were badly worn. For this the wing mirrors had to come off. When they where put back on the top of the triangle shaped mount doesn't sit flush. There isn't an attchment up there to bring it back into the door just the three by the base of the...
  11. M

parcel shelf clips

I don't suppose anyone has a spare one of these that's complete that I can buy off them? I have one on back order through Steels but not available until June! I currently have one good one and one with a snapped cover hinge (so no cover)... Parcel Shelf Clip.JPG
  12. M

Fitting Regular Size Stereo - Need HELP With Blank / Tray!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I got it sorted out. Thanks for your help...
  13. M

Bodywork clips

Thanks for the info!
  14. M

Bodywork clips

Are you talking about the clips that I am missing here... DC5 Missing Body Clip 01.JPG DC5 Missing Body Clip 02.JPG DC5 Missing Body Clip Close Up.JPG If so I obviously need a couple!
  15. M

Fitting Regular Size Stereo - Need HELP With Blank / Tray!

Thank you everyone! I really like the look of the one from Steels. Looks worth the wait. I'll call today! Cheers...