Recent content by Nathan_621

1. Nathan_621

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

May 13th @ Donnington. Also looking at a Cadwell session in June.
  2. Nathan_621

My dc5 restoration

Great to see, mine is currently waiting for work to begin on a full shell restoration in a few weeks.
  3. Nathan_621

Warwickshire to caffiene and machine - post lockdown

Yeah it's looking more like June/July when a considerable amount of vaccinations are done that will be allow more of a normal life.
  4. Nathan_621

Warwickshire to caffiene and machine - post lockdown

Was just wondering if anyone fancied a meet up once lockdown eases? I have a car park at work just outside of Rugby where we could meet and then head onto caffiene and machine which is a nice 40 minute drive down the fosse way.
  5. Nathan_621

Best car cover???

Car is going away soon for the winter and just wondering what car covers people recommend? Thanks
  6. Nathan_621

Gloucestershire Tegs

I'm based in Warwickshire but also drive out that way so would be happy to meet up sometime as the driving is great around Gloucestershire!
  7. Nathan_621

Extended wheel nuts???

All the info I've read said that option was the best. Thanks for confirming this 👍🏾
  8. Nathan_621

Extended wheel nuts???

Just wondering if anyone is running extended wheel nuts due to aftermarket wheels not having the clearance for hubcentric spacers?
  9. Nathan_621

Harness Mounting

Could anyone confirm if the bolt size is 7/16 please? Thanks in advance
  10. Nathan_621

Rear end creaking

Only thing I would suggest is having a impact gun to make the process quick. Other than that a very straightforward process. Just basic tools required.
  11. Nathan_621

Rear end creaking

I spent months trying to track this problem down. Spoke with Meister R and ended up stripping the shock down to find once greased and all cleaned up the noise was gone. Spring purchases caked in dirt. It's come back slightly but still unsure exactly where the noise is coming from.
  12. Nathan_621

Creaky rear end

Currently have this problem, does anyone have a possible answer?
  13. Nathan_621

Creaking offside suspension

Offside suspension making quite a bit of noise when driving etc. Currently on Miester crd coilovers. Has anyone had a similar issue? Looking at getting my shock rebuilt or just buy a new one. 🤔
  14. Nathan_621

New owner - Coventry!

Hi Berg, yes that is me in the Arctic blue 👍🏾
  15. Nathan_621

5.84 Final Drive Review

I took my Dc5 in this week for a 5:46 along with a ep3 6th and can say this setup is awesome. Like as the above says more gear changes but the acceleration and increase in torque through each gear really makes the car come alive. Looking forward to getting on track with this setup.