Recent content by neolee40

1. N

Would you rent out your DC5?

pm me your price...
  2. N

i thought so but what you someone have to pay you in order for you to say yes?
  3. N

Hi Guys just wondering if anyone on here would rent out their DC5 for the day? speak soon JOhn
  4. N

She is Finally here

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments it’s a stunning car but you know what it’s not as comfortable as the DC5 or as fun to drive. It’s actually really awkward drive and park up I thought my lowered DC5 was bad but this is even worse to drive and believe it or not...
  5. N

She is Finally here

Hi All As many of you know I have been a member of the Dc5 forum for about 4 years now and have owned many Honda’s and have to say they are the best ever. I have owned 2 DC5’s and sold it to a former member last year. I sold it because I was getting a Gallardo now it’s...
  6. N

mugen ecu or Krpo

your right sorry the bmw's have clouded my mind hehehe.
  7. N

mugen ecu or Krpo

could i have people's views please?
  8. N

cf28 volks £700 is this cheap?

hey evs long time no talk how are you keepin? still enjoying the dc5 are we?
  9. N

Mugen ECU?

anyone tryed one of these plug and play before? any good?
  10. N

thanks for that i figure it;s cheaper to buy some volks it;'s almost the same price as buyng 4 brand new tyres. it should look good on a cw dc5.
  11. N

cf28 Volk wheels 17's with tyres, how much are these brand new? I can get hold of some for £700 with tyres is this cheap?
  12. N

Vtec then knocking under the car??

mid section it seems i think it is the engine mount i think it may be the same thing that i mentioned when i took yours for a drive,.
  13. N

Vtec then knocking under the car??

Hi Guys After a long drive home last night exeter to manchester. I noticed that the car did a kind of knock/clunk sounds everytime I changed gear whilst in vtec I have a Mugen twin loop exhaust anyone know what may be causing this? Thanks. JOhn
  14. N

Got my DC5 Back

kpro toda spoon b pipe filter? what the best one nowadays? it;s already got a mugen twin loop and hks coil overs. I want to start getting into track days. I now have a garage to put her in I'm in manchester now.
  15. N

Got my DC5 Back

cheers guys yeah tye do sit well.