Recent content by nickyg63

1. N

Brembo Brake pads..

sorry guys yeah fronts i`m ready for a set so they are around £50 from the dealer then?
  2. N

Brembo Brake pads..

i take it these aer the standard pads? How much were they and have you got a part number? thanks
  3. N

Need Help!!

all paints have a manufactures code, my computer at work will give me the formula too mix the paint. we use ICI paint scheme (now called autocolour)a single colour can be made up of 12-15 different mixes. reds are very hard too match as the paint can deteriate over time thats why its best to...
  4. N

Need Help!!

hi mate stay well clear of any product like that red cars aren`t laquerd from the factory so it will be cutting through your paint stick with a good wax like maguiars or even there gold class polish hope that helps
  5. N

fitting 6.5" speakers

hi guys can you fit 6.5"s in the front without cutting? take it all i need is spacer rings also what about the rear thanks NickyG
  6. N

spark plugs

hi guys what plugs seem be the best and what model no do i need cheers Nick
  7. N

Type R R

I wouldn`t have either i`d rather keep my teg :lol:
  8. N

ESVA Passed:Update 30/12/05

good luck with retest mate xthumbsup off topic but if i bought a car from europe would that need esva testing
  9. N

needing help from the experts

I agree with truffs! everyone seems too be really worried about bargains. Even if it has had a crash if its repaired well, who cares.
  10. N

new high performance tyre out

i think i`m going too get bridgestone potenza re 050 they come out miles ahead in the tests
  11. N

I understand where your coming from if they were wan li`s or ronnie remoulds. i have never heard of them and judging by the responce no-one else has, they are cheap so we assume they must be crap. 10 years ago yokohama tyres were hardly known and were very cheap now look, i wouldn`t buy...
  12. N

where can i get a bra for my teg?

you knew that was going too happen :lol:
  13. N

:lol: :lol: dan you tw*t hey i need too talk about my boiler
  14. N

i knew people would say this who`s too say that they perform really well
  15. N

has anyone heard of BCT tyres they are new out in the high performance scene they are fairly cheap and wondered if they are any good? I know this will spark off the stick too toyos etc but you never know if something new could be good