Recent content by nova

1. N

EMERGENCY K20A's NEEDED

Hello all, I am in quite a spot of bother and need help in finding where I can get my hands on a K20a DC5 engine. All help and links appreciated please!?!?!?!
  2. N

ABS coming on at 10 mph WHY

dirty abs sensor cleaned and now working. If it's a jap in ireland they just don't want to know
  3. N

cheers for the response. I will try the fuse first, but sadly Honda won't have anything to do with it as it is a Jap!!!!!! Thanks again for the tip
  4. N

AS abovethe ABS is coming on at 10mph why would this be and has anyone had OR has anyone any good solutions for a fix please?
  5. N

APEXI Electronic control valve????

Does anyone now where I can get my hands on one of these please???? http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_exhaus ... &pageNum=1
  6. N

Best place to get a carbon bonnet?

http://www.icetronix.com/index.aspx?pag ... her&id=492 These guys bonnets are great quality and reall good value. Anyways see what you think
  7. N

HELP VAFC2 settings PLEASE!!!!!

Firstly i'm fitting one of these because its the only piece of ecu tuning gear in the budget. And i'll give Doc Nic a shout tomorrow thanks for the help.
  8. N

Clear side repeaters?

Sure thing Tarmac but i just found it strange when i read that in the civic type r forum that its amazing to think that the S2000 for all its technology and cost doesn't have the hottest brakes in the Whole of Honda's product line up don't you think!?
  9. N

Drivers window switch

I found this post from UNAMED WARRIOR try this reset before buying a new part Hi ya mate no problem Just hold the drivers side window switch down for 5 secs (after the window goes all the way down) then put it back up .. then your (one shot) will work again.... UW
  10. N

HELP VAFC2 settings PLEASE!!!!!

Has anyone got some basic overall setup info for the VAFC2. I was going to leave it unchaged until i get rolling roaded but it would be nice to put a few settings on in the meantime!
  11. N

Clear side repeaters?

Our DC5 brembos are much better than the s2000 which are very similar in design to the ep3 type r according to a post in the civic type r forum. Celtic chick Rob has silvia tec bulbs as well which are much more expensive than normal orange ones but their clear/ silver until you use them and...
  12. N

K24 block with K20 head...

Tarmac, this sound spretty messy why not just take the €5,000 sell your car and buy a 91 NSX!?!?! It would suit you!!!
  13. N

Sony PSP in car

When i bought my PSP i had to buy some gay bonus pack with a freaky holder made by logic. I think if you had a look at one of these you could use it in making a permanent flushed in or semi permanenet secure holder. Also as it has audio connection built in you could cut into these for nice...