Recent content by OldOllie94

1. OldOllie94

Pre and post cat lambda sensor

Thanks for your help. I think it is the lambda being swapped that is causing the issue. I have also just added some dipetane and will indeed give it a blast on the motorway when next taking it for MOT.
  2. OldOllie94

Thank you. I have no fault codes but I did have to take it to an exhaust garage to get a 400cell tegiwa cat converter and a pre lambda fitted as it failed emissions on MOT. The exhaust garage said the pre cat sensor wouldn't reach so he swapped them round so they would reach. I have no error...
  3. OldOllie94

Hi I'm having issues with emissions for MOT and I'm pretty sure it's a lambda sensor issue I just need to know if the pre and post lambda sensors are the same or different?
  4. OldOllie94

Engine bay cold start rattle

Hi folks I bought my integra DC5 Type R (2002) in May of 2023. It's been, for the most part absolutely fine so far. However i've noticed as the weather is getting colder there is a tinny rattle sound coming from somewhere in the engine bay. The sound goes once the engine is warmed up however and...
  5. OldOllie94

DC5 Starter motor cleaning removal

I do have a video of the sound but unfortunately I don't think I can post it here. Thank you though for the information. Hopefully that's all it is and will save me a bunch of time
  6. OldOllie94

So no risk of damaging the flywheel from a not fully functional starter motor?
  7. OldOllie94

Hi folks I've had my 2002 DC5 for about 4 months and have just noticed a cranking sound on morning starts. I've basically found that the starter motor needs a clean and just wanted to ask if it's possible to remove the starter motor without removing the manifold? If anyone knows of a way I'd...